Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Sparkly Hunter

Sorry! I wasn't able to bump yesterday. I'll have time sometime this evening.

Agile Spirit

User Image
Just a heads up, I really need to focus on school. So if I'm slow in replies, pay trades, or updating, I apologize.

If I'm actually keeping up, well then I'm procrastinating terribly... lol xD.

Agile Spirit

I visited Michigan this weekend, so I wasn't able to get on. I should be back to normal starting tomorrow, though!

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
I visited Michigan this weekend, so I wasn't able to get on. I should be back to normal starting tomorrow, though!
User Image

Welcome back! It's been a little dead without you! emotion_hug

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
User Image

Palpable Love

Date of registration: Been here since 2004 with multiple accounts, the exact date for this account which is my main is 06/15/2013.
Past experience: I worked for Butterfly Bumps, I don't remember the exact dates though. It was with one of my older accounts I think.
Amount of love able to give weekly & daily:I can easily get 1k posts a month on Gaia, so I can do a lot of bumps. Probably 100+ bumps a week.
Say hello: I'm pretty active, I love Gaia and I love posting in the forums and guilds. In real life I'm shy and reserved so Gaia is pretty much my escape. I'm addicted to getting new items for my avatar so I've been looking for more ways to earn some gold. I also like running my guild, petitions, and my AtS service as hobbies.
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: n/a

Agile Spirit

Nenanah
User Image

Sorry for the late response! Been busy sweatdrop You're hired, welcome to TLC :3 Send a request to the guild and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

What's an AtS service?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Kyuui Kiwi
Nenanah
User Image

Sorry for the late response! Been busy sweatdrop You're hired, welcome to TLC :3 Send a request to the guild and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

What's an AtS service?

Awesome! emotion_kirakira
The link to the service is in my siggy if you wanna check it out, basically I ask questions for people that cant make it to Ask the Staff. They tell me the question and I post it.

Agile Spirit

Nenanah
Awesome! emotion_kirakira
The link to the service is in my siggy if you wanna check it out, basically I ask questions for people that cant make it to Ask the Staff. They tell me the question and I post it.
User Image

Oh wow, that's creative haha.
I'm visiting Harvard this weekend, so I won't be able to bump until Monday or Tuesday, sorry. sweatdrop

Agile Spirit

User Image
And I've been pretty busy. Sorry guys sweatdrop Will be out majority of today as well.
Palpable Love

Order Up!
Tired Owner; qweeeeeertyuiop (6 letter e's)
# of Bumps; 1k
TLC-deprived location;Temp Art-Bribe-Freebie Shop
Special Treatment; n/a
Rushed; n/a
Amenities; please do pm me if i missed to reply to anyone who wants to order my art c:
Sub-Bill; Inconsisten sea
Extra Change; 5m
Total Bill; Inconsisten sea + 5m
How did you find us?; Service forum c:
Wait List?; of course

Agile Spirit

qweeeeeertyuiop
Palpable Love

Order Up!
# of Bumps; 1k
Special Treatment; n/a
Rushed; n/a
Amenities; please do pm me if i missed to reply to anyone who wants to order my art c:
Sub-Bill; Inconsisten sea
Extra Change; 5m
Total Bill; Inconsisten sea + 5m
Wait List?; of course

Thanks for ordering! We only take maximum of 500 for non-CB orders, so if you edit your order with new amounts I'll take another look at it 3nodding
Palpable Love

Order Up!
# of Bumps; 500
Special Treatment; n/a
Rushed; n/a
Amenities; please do pm me if i missed to reply to anyone who wants to order my art c: and feel free to chat with other (if ever there are)
Sub-Bill; Swift Glissando
Extra Change; 5m
Total Bill; Swift Glissando + 5m
Wait List?; of course

Kyuui Kiwi

here you go 4laugh is it okay if i asked you to give my thread a <3 or there's gonna be an additional ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff