Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
This is a bar and grill rp. The owner does everything by herself for the moment.

The Blacken Hearts Bar and Grill is now open for services. Anyone may enter, leave or stay if they wish. The bar is situated in behind a seven foot tall fence. Behind the main area is a hotel where guests may stay. In between the hotel and the bar is a garden with sakura trees, water lilies and other plants. The owner goes by the name, Mistress Riko Hoshi, but guests may call her Riko Hoshi if they wish.

No profile is required but a name would be helpful and a bit of a appearance discription.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
I am Mistress Riko Hoshi. My avatar will be my appearance.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Mistress Riko Hoshi walked away from the entrance to the hotel yawning, going to open her bar and grill. She approched the backdoor and opened it. After a few minutes prepairing she opened the main entrance and opened the gate leading in to her bar and grill.
Grim Slowly pushed through the front door. He walked across the room to the bar, his black trench coat flowed behind him. Grim snapped and whispered into thin air then turned to the owner, "Hello"

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
reaper_grinning
Grim Slowly pushed through the front door. He walked across the room to the bar, his black trench coat flowed behind him. Grim snapped and whispered into thin air then turned to the owner, "Hello"
Riko Hoshi turned and smiled. "Hello. Can I get you anything?" She asked rounding the counter.
*walks through door*

hello i am gamaray, i am the vampire clown of awsomness neutral
"Water, please?" His voice Was cool and smooth. He looked to his side and nodded a little as if someone was speaking to him. He looked back to the Owner and smiled. "You have a very nice place, I like it."

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
reaper_grinning
"Water, please?" His voice Was cool and smooth. He looked to his side and nodded a little as if someone was speaking to him. He looked back to the Owner and smiled. "You have a very nice place, I like it."
"Well Thank you." Riko Hoshi smiled as she grabbed a bottle of water and a glass. She put the water in the glass and put it on the counter infront of Grim. "There you go. Please call me Riko." She said smiling.
i said my name is gamaray!!!!!!! so awnser me when i talk to you!!!

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
omega gama
*walks through door*

hello i am gamaray, i am the vampire clown of awsomness neutral
"Hi. Is there anything you would like?" The mistress said smiling slightly to him.
yes thank you, i will have some wine smile
"Grim. The pleasure is mine."
hello grim i am gamaray nice to meet you

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Riko smiled and poured some wine into a wine glass and put it infront of Gamaray. "Here you go. Now if you would excuse me of a moment gentalmen, I've got ramen in a pot and I have to go tend to it." Riko said before she disappeared into the back room, only to return with a pot full of ramen noodles.
thank you so incredily much, u r very kind

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces