Welcome to Gaia! ::

Counter Poll Like the thread?

Yes! 0.6175 61.8% [ 247 ]
No! 0.0525 5.2% [ 21 ]
Maybe 0.33 33.0% [ 132 ]
Total Votes:[ 400 ]

Good, I guess. Though my dad was nowhere in contact today.
I went out to eat noodles with my cousins. x3 And I went to the mall with them and my wifey.
Awwww. D: That sucks. You couldn't call him or anything?

o.o I didn't even do anything for my old man.
Don't you mean your 'waifu'? xD He said 'if' he had time, he would drop by... but we've not heard from him, since. I was thinking of giving him a DVD of Lawrence of Arabia since it's sitting on my shelf collecting dust. Yeah--it's an odd gift, but at least I didn't give him the ol' necktie. xD

Haha, that term never gets old.
I like to say 'wifey' instead of 'wife.' xD I do say 'wife' at times, but most of the times it's the other.
It's good to see that you guys interact with your parents. (; I remember hardly ever speaking to mines. If I had to have my folks sign stuff or lecture me cause I did something wrong, the steps would go:
Hand paper, sign, give back.
Or.
"Talk talk talk. Don't do that again." *leave*
;3
Oh, I was doing the mock Japanese way of saying an Engrish 'wife', hence the 'waifu'. But it sounds more like a bastardized martial art or something. xD

Oy... then again, what family hasn't done that? xD I hate how when I fill out the FAFSA for college, I need to have my parents provide their tax information. Nosiest thing I've had to ask of them, yet.
Oh. ;3 I thought you meant 'waifu' as in 'wife' but spelled crazily.

Well, you interact with your folks still. For me, I didn't see eye to eye with my old man. So we never actually spoke or did anything with each other. With there was talking or signing or something from a parent/guardian, it was mainly my mother who did that stuff. xD
I hate asking them for anything. o.o Which is why I've grown soooo independent. People sometimes hate me, even my babe, cause when I'm like sad or mad or something, they want to help cheer me up and such, but I don't tell them whats wrong or anything cause I'm not used to expressing myself. ^^
I'm used to doing things alone so yeah. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
Ah, you see--that's the kind of thing I envy, that kind of independence that comes in being able to do things for yourself without the standard input of your parents.

Yeah, I got my support here and there--but still, it's not easy living underneath a certain shadow that looms in light of accomplishments or failures. In my case, I find it hard to express myself because I feel slightly oppressed from said shadows of parents, so when I'm away from my parents--I actually feel pretty free, if only for that short time.
Guy talk. o___o
If you want to voice your concerns about family too, you're free to jump right on in, V. :'D

Sugary Sweetheart

17,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Hello (F)ront (W)heel drive. :'D

Sugary Sweetheart

17,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Gary Waters
Hello (F)ront (W)heel drive. :'D
Oh lulz.

How was your day? o uo
Oh, where to begin? Hay fever is what I'm on the run from--so I've been mixing medicine unscrupulously for the desired remedy. >.> I need to get in a decent state to continue my 'every-other-day' exercise routine.

Sugary Sweetheart

17,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Gary Waters
Oh, where to begin? Hay fever is what I'm on the run from--so I've been mixing medicine unscrupulously for the desired remedy. >.> I need to get in a decent state to continue my 'every-other-day' exercise routine.
Hay fever? Yikes. x:

Just keep marching on! If you think about feeling better, it would help. :3

Ehhh. My brother is making me go to sleep, because he's complaining that the monitor light won't let him sleep. = n=;
Ah, it's the only thing I'm vulnerable to. Aside from that, I don't think I've ever gotten sick-sick, if you understand what I'm getting at. Well, at least not in a long time.

Tell him to turn around, then. xD But if not, then see you on the flipside.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff