[x] 1 100.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Deathtaco290's Partner

Aged Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Hello everyone! My name is Chelsea, but online I like it when ppl call me Trigger. *hint,hint* wink
If there's something you desire, then you've hit the right place! heart
I sell avi art and slideshows! Wierd hu? Well, it's true!
AND ONLY FOR THIS SUMMER!!!!

Deathtaco290's Partner

Aged Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
The following are examples of my art:

User Image

User Image

Sample 3
Sample 4
Sample 5
Sample 6
Sample 7
Sample 8
Sample 9
Sample 10

Fullbody Color: 14k
Fullbody B&W: 8k
Headshot; colored: 9k
Headshot; B&W: 5k
Specific poses:+1k
Adding an extra avatar:+3k

Don't worry! If you can't afford these prices, there are "other ways" to get me to draw you. For example - giving me items (exspecially off my wishlist. heart )can get you free art. 3nodding Also, we may trade avi art of eachother if I like your style.

NOTE:IF I CAN'T SEE SOMETHING ON YOUR AVI, I WILL AUTOMATICALLY LEAVE IT OFF!!!!
(Normally, I don't have that problem though. Also, I'll comment about it on this forum first - It's up to you to reply within the next 24 hrs or it won't be depicted.)

I promise to do my very best on your avatar art.
If there is an issue or I absolutely cannot draw your avatar, you will get what I have - FREE OF CHARGE.

There are no such things as "order forms" with me (Too messy for my taste. lol), so don't worry about that. Just place your request here on this forum and I'll respond A.S.A.P. smile
Please give up to 2 weeks for art completion (Usually it won't take that long, but I never really know - so I can't give an accurate date.). If you do not recieve your art in 2 weeks, leave a post on this forum.

PAYMENT METHOD!!!!:
Send me a trade with whatever your payment shall be BEFORE-HAND, only finalize it AFTER you recieve your artwork from me.

O.K, well that SHOULD cover it. Any questions? Please use this forum to ask them.
I DO NOT REPLY TO P.M'S!

Have a nice day everyone! wink whee

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SLIDESHOWS:

If you'd like me to create a slideshow [of your choice] it will be 9k.
Your slideshow may consist of anything your heart can imagine - SO LONG AS YOU CAN JUSTIFY/PROVIDE the pictures through photobucket [Except for the ones I personally draw for you to go in it.]. You may even have pics of you and your entire friendslist. biggrin
Slideshow's will be in this format:

Example Slideshow

Any questions? Leave them in this forum. Thank you. 3nodding

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FANART VIDEO'S:

As of this moment, I will also be doing video's for ppl who want them for 9k.
They can be of anything I can find off of photobucket, of course. All the rules for the slideshow apply here as well.Genre of music is your choice, though the song itself will be random (because the song choices are very few.).
Here is an example:
Sasori Sample Video

Friendly Conversationalist

Well, I would like a color image of my avi. If my avi is too dificult to draw (Heard this a ton of times) I can pay a little extra, since I understand my avi isn't one of the easiest to draw. You think you are capable of making an image of my avi... "Trigger" Was it?

*Edit* Oh yes, as for pose and such, I will leave it up to you.

Deathtaco290's Partner

Aged Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Tempest-Tama
Well, I would like a color image of my avi. If my avi is too dificult to draw (Heard this a ton of times) I can pay a little extra, since I understand my avi isn't one of the easiest to draw. You think you are capable of making an image of my avi... "Trigger" Was it?

*Edit* Oh yes, as for pose and such, I will leave it up to you.

Please read this forum carefully.
See, you commented before I was even finished, so I want to make sure you understand completely before signing up for anything.

But yes, I will draw your avi for you. It shouldn't be a problem. 3nodding

Ah I see. I apologize. Guess I wasn't aware you weren't finished. ^_^ Anyway, I am fine with the rules XD I have a question though. It says payment will be before hand, then it says you don't pay till after you get the artwork <('-')> Which is it? Is it that I send ya a trade, but don't finalize it until you're finished?

Deathtaco290's Partner

Aged Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Tempest-Tama
Ah I see. I apologize. Guess I wasn't aware you weren't finished. ^_^ Anyway, I am fine with the rules XD I have a question though. It says payment will be before hand, then it says you don't pay till after you get the artwork <('-')> Which is it? Is it that I send ya a trade, but don't finalize it until you're finished?
Yes. Exactly. I'm sorry, I better go clear that up, hu? ^ ^

Lols. Well, I have the trade up and waiting XD

Just pm me when my art is finished, if it's not too much trouble.

Deathtaco290's Partner

Aged Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Tempest-Tama
Lols. Well, I have the trade up and waiting XD

Just pm me when my art is finished, if it's not too much trouble.
No trouble at all. ^ ^

Deathtaco290's Partner

Aged Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
COMEON PEOPLE!!!!!!!
I want enough requests that it breaks my scanner!!!!! xd lol
(Not really.......)

Note:Send your trades tonight ppl. I'm logging off. Goodnight. ^ ^
Hey um, I kinda want a full body colored for 7k right? ok ill send the trade

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200
Can I get a colored, full body pic of my current avi?

Deathtaco290's Partner

Aged Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
StArLiGhTxXxLeAh
Hey um, I kinda want a full body colored for 7k right? ok ill send the trade
8k for colored full-body.7k is only the headshot, which is everything above the lower torso or anything above the belt line (However it turns out.).

Deathtaco290's Partner

Aged Gaian

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Kurama Babe
Can I get a colored, full body pic of my current avi?

Of course you can! ^ ^
could i get a colored full body of my current avi with this pose? (i cant seem 2 find any1 who can/will)

pose

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces