Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you get the jokes?

Yes! *posts one* 0.37878787878788 37.9% [ 50 ]
No! *goes off to google "Tom Swifties"* 0.21969696969697 22.0% [ 29 ]
I just want gold. I have no sense of humor. 0.40151515151515 40.2% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 132 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 94 95 96 > >>

Interesting Waffles

"The criminal is walking down the stairs," said Tom, condescendingly.

"I've planted many different flowers, but something is still missing," said Tom, lackadaisically.
(Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets that.)

See the bump posts for more jokes!

And here's my new favorite:
A dozen, a gross and a score
plus three times the square root of four
divided by seven
plus five times eleven
equals nine squared and not a bit more

-> ((12 + 144 + 2- + (3 * 4^(1/2)))/7) + (5 * 11) = 9^2 + 0

On post length: I care more about how much you inspire me to write than how much you write, if that makes sense. I want to write lots and lots and if your post gives me enough to work with that I can do that, it could be two words, for all I care. Of course , that's not saying you can't write lots and lots, too. I also like reading lots and lots.

Also note that I'm currently using my RPs as an excuse to practice speed-drawing, so expect pictures. I'll stop if it bugs you, though.

So now the goodies. My plots. Pick one. Or not. Suggest your own if you want. Writing samples are in there, too, if you want 'em. Do not bump the threads, though. I will bite your face off if you do.

For crap's sake, it's been weeks since I had a decent RP get past three posts. Just give me some RP! Harlock the Cat commands you to RP with me!

Harem o' plots: (May change daily.)
(All are fantasy-type plots.)

Main itches. I'm mainly looking for these guys, right now.

Me: Male, You: Whatever
This guy: http://fav.me/d7yzlcx
An OC that wandered into my head. Most new OCs have the foresight to bring along at least a piece of plot, but this guy came unprepared, and I have no idea what his deal is. He's a big guy in heavy armor, who carries a spear and has an affinity for lightning, and that's all I know about him, right now. I figure I'll put him in some RPs and see what sticks. Help me figure out what his deal is!
<edit>And finally he might have told me what his deal is! A possible plot has formed, somewhat based on Cecil from FF4. He's the second-in-command or right-hand-man of the king/queen. He sacrificed everything, perhaps even his humanity, to get his lightning powers in order to serve his king, but perhaps now things aren't quite what he signed up for…
Some possibilities for who you might play: The king/queen, a prince/princess who has realized the king/queen is corrupt and wants to stop him/her, one of his or the king's victims, a rebel looking to bring the king/queen down. Feel free to think of something else. Those are not the only possibilities.

Me: Female, You: Male (?)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/fantasy-lit-adv-lit-1x1-i-got-an-intro-want-to-continue/t.93660545/

Me: Male, You: Female (?)
This guy desn't have a thread, but he's the charismatic leader of a group of shady characters, looking to seize power. Think something similar to Vinsfeld from Wild Arms 2, or Ganon from Ocarina of Time. He's not human, any more, and that causes problems. Perhaps he's simply looking to invade. Perhaps he's more subtle- infiltrating the royal court to destroy it from the inside. More details and a few maybe-usable opening posts are available. Your character can be a royal/noble who's figured out what he's doing and wants to stop him, or a member of the crew, or perhaps a creature he "acquires" (willingly or not) as part of his plan, or a spy from a rival who wants to know how he's managed to keep the 'cursed' castle for so long. Or something else, if you have a nifty idea. Spies! Conspiracies! Plots!

Me: Female, You: Whatever
Another threadless orphan. This character is a non- or half-human passing for human. I'm not particular picky about what race she is, as long as it's not vampire or werewolf. I've played her as a half-were-demon (it's complicated) and a half-angel, so I know those work. She runs a chemist shop, taking advantage of her nonhuman abilities to make better merchandise. Could work in a fantasy, futuristic, or steampunk setting. Your char could be another non-human looking for help, or someone hunting her kind. Maybe a customer or a rival chemist. Maybe something unrelated that she gets involved with accidentally. Bring your ideas!

Other possibilties

Me: Male, You: Female? (or not)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.78906925

Me: Female. You: Whatever.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.40082543/

Me: Female. You: Whatever.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25664433

Me: Male. You: Female
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20170333

Me: Male. You: Whatever
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23671305

Me: Male(s), You: Female or both, if using the plot as-is. Me: Both, You: Whatever, otherwise
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30998693 <- Only a specific variation, one that will hopefully last long enough to use all the plot bits that have been piling up in my brain. ((Not this one, at the moment. Got one going, already, and don't want to lose focus.))

Here's something that might be fun to try:
Go to my sketch gallery and pick a character you might want to RP. We can make something up from there.

I have a few characters that don't have their own plots, yet, stashed away, too. Maybe one of them will fit into a plot of yours?

Bonus!
I need an excuse to draw, so if you stick with the replay for a while, you'll probably get some avy art.

If none of those strike your fancy, info on generic stuff is next.

Ooh, lookie. You found a secret! FAHRVERGNUGEN!

Interesting Waffles

Didn't see anything you like? Go ahead and run something else by me.

1x1s: Always up for 'em. Bring it.
Groups: No groups, right now. Sorry.

Likey:
Fantasy of all types (No modern, unless you have a really, really good plot)
Violence and intrigue
Both light and dark themes
Made-up worlds and creatures
Cliche goodies (RPG-style save-the-world quests, prophecies being fulfilled, destiny, etc)

No likey:
Incest
Shota/Loli
Modern anything (with the possible exception of crime-type stories)
Anything related to school
Anything involving vampires, werewolves or zombies
Most fandom RPs
Rape scenes
Cookie-cutter "sarcastic" characters. Everyone and their mother wants to play them, they're all exactly alike, and I hate them so damn much. The next person who tells me "I didn't want the typical [princess|damsel|schoolgirl], so I thought I'd play her a little sarcastic" gets hit on the head. With a chainsaw.
Posts that can be summarized as "She followed and watched". Can't think of something for your char to do? At the very least, describe their reaction to what mine just did. (Hell, do that, anyway). If I post something like that, you may whack me on the head.

Gender combos:
I can play either gender, and probably any orientation, but I'm better at some than others.
In order of preference:
1. Platonic (any gender combo)
2. MxF (me = male)
3. MxF (me = female)
4. FxF
5. MxM

Where:
I usually prefer to RP over PMs, but you could convince me to do threads. I've found that doing the planning over a messenger (I have YIM) while keeping the RP in PMs makes it easier to make things up on the fly. That's not required, though.

You only looked here because you found the first secret, right? PM me with the word "fahrvergnugen", just for the hell of it.

Fahrvergnugens received: 5

Interesting Waffles

About me, if anyone is interested:

Orientation: Asexual
Age: Old enough to vote, drink and get a government security clearance (Yay, it's active again!)
Time zone: US Central
School: Working on a PhD
Hobbies: Painting, and occasionally programming. Also anime, manga and video games

Interesting Waffles

Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored

I might have to actually get up an clean my apartment or something...

Interesting Waffles

One more try before I give up and go clean...

Interesting Waffles

Okay, I lied. One more try.

Interesting Waffles

Blah. Two attempts at starting up a new one this weekend, and both people have disappeared. Maybe I do e-smell.

Interesting Waffles

And another bump. Sweet mother of fahrvergnugen, where is everyone?

Interesting Waffles

It figures, the only one with romance in it is the only one that gets a bite. ******** it.

Interesting Waffles

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting Waffles

Interesting Waffles

*twitch*

*sigh*

Interesting Waffles

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items