Welcome to Gaia! ::

skullkidd192000
You want me to GTFO the GENERAL!!! discussion, because my artwork is bad...lets see...i'd rather go outside with friends then sit in my house for hours drawing something PERFECt so i can be "worthy enough" to be in the Genral Discussion section. I threw this s**t together with a story and tried it out...sorry for living

Speak, hands for me!

Don't cry, faggo.
Life's not so bad.

User Image
skullkidd192000
Lets just face it, You "hardcore Gaians" need to leave your f**kin fake superiority at the door. I decided that i wanted to take a break from playing drums and listening to Contravene and try drawing, i then went from there to role playing, i am no here. Those who have enterd and flamed find themselves in a predicament where they think that they are just the top s**t. simply put, you are wrong. Equality will never reach a highpoint when assholes like you parade around the streets thinking that your "so hardcore". If you have the impulse to flame, with all due respect, GTFO yourself! Et tu Brute? Then fall, Caesar.

User Image

User Image
Hey. You know who roleplays?

THE ROLEPLAY FORUM.

Go figure.

User Image
now lets see, you quote the rules, and nicely give me the information necessary to be on my way...now...where was that thought when you first replied to this thread...may you answer me that?
skullkidd192000
You want me to GTFO the GENERAL!!! discussion, because my artwork is bad...lets see...i'd rather go outside with friends then sit in my house for hours drawing something PERFECt so i can be "worthy enough" to be in the Genral Discussion section. I threw this s**t together with a story and tried it out...sorry for living

Speak, hands for me!

lol

Sorry kid. I've been in the story + character + rpg business longer than you. And your character, sorry2say, sucks.
skullkidd192000
now lets see, you quote the rules, and nicely give me the information necessary to be on my way...now...where was that thought when you first replied to this thread...may you answer me that?

Oh, I just like to be an a*****e to people who deserve it. Also, your character type is overused, and honestly, sucks.
Tranquilizers4Insomniacs
skullkidd192000

Speak, hands for me!

Don't cry, faggo.
Life's not so bad.

User Image

I like you.
sora_neko
skullkidd192000

Speak, hands for me!

lol

Sorry kid. I've been in the story + character + rpg business longer than you. And your character, sorry2say, sucks.

you quoted me saying i know my artwork is crap...to say that my artwork is crap.... sweatdrop ...

Pardon me, Caius Cassius:
The enemies of Caesar shall say this;
Then, in a friend, it is cold modesty.
skullkidd192000
sora_neko
skullkidd192000

Speak, hands for me!

lol

you quoted me saying i know my artwork is crap...to say that my artwork is crap.... sweatdrop ...

He didn't say your artwork is crap. He said that your character is crap.
RoronoaZoro13
skullkidd192000
sora_neko
skullkidd192000

Speak, hands for me!

lol

He didn't say your artwork is crap. He said that your character is crap.

pardon me, i have made a mistake in my wording, i meant to say character, thank you for noticing.... sweatdrop ...I know not what may fall; I like it not.
He'd be perfect for a yaoi private school RP.
skullkidd192000
Lets just face it, You "hardcore Gaians" need to leave your f**kin fake superiority at the door. I decided that i wanted to take a break from playing drums and listening to Contravene and try drawing, i then went from there to role playing, i am no here. Those who have enterd and flamed find themselves in a predicament where they think that they are just the top s**t. simply put, you are wrong. Equality will never reach a highpoint when assholes like you parade around the streets thinking that your "so hardcore". If you have the impulse to flame, with all due respect, GTFO yourself! Et tu Brute? Then fall, Caesar.

1. If you're looking to roleplay then go to the ROLEPLAYING forum
2. If you have a problem with the GD please get in line and take a number.
3. I was here first.... so YOU gtfo.... stare
Elijah Frost

More like he'd be perfect for a generic, no story, no development RP.
Elijah Frost

yeah...im not into the whol yaoi thing...sorry...Thy heart is big, get thee apart and weep.
RoronoaZoro13
Elijah Frost

More like he'd be perfect for a generic, no story, no development RP.

I heart you. Your named after my favorite character.
It pains me to leave such dear friends, but i should be getting ready for the cocert i'm going too...i know, i'm leaving my house, sounds odd right... xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff