Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Lover

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sheepa-chan
Naomi_Hellsing
Damn, she's fun to talk too but she's been out of contact for awhile I really miss talking to her she was one in a million.

well, good luck getting ahold of her.
THanks, I'm trying to decide if I want to ask Tim or Bukkae I dont' even know their current Names though.
Naomi_Hellsing
THanks, I'm trying to decide if I want to ask Tim or Bukkae I dont' even know their current Names though.

i don't know that either, myself.
XD

Enduring Lover

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sheepa-chan
Naomi_Hellsing

i don't know that either, myself.
XD
Damn ah well I'll have to trust to the godess of lost lovers.
Venting in 3...2...1...

Okay after being grounded by my controlling strict parents I want to be careful what I do but my friend is like "come over Friday and spend the night" But I don't know how to spend a whole night when he lives an hour away and be back at the house before my parents realize I'm gone. Because they will not believe I walked to someone's house in the middle of winter.He says that can't do anything but yell at me. But they could kick me out of the house since I am 18. Then he stops talking to me when I say I can't. So I'm like fine but this time when he tells me to come over again I made something up like I can't spend the night because of plans on Friday but I could hang out with him all saturday. So far its working, kinda of pretending to try to cancel friday plans but I'm trying to keep a good relationship with my parents. So for now I just have to be sneaky until I can figure things out...

I wish I could see my guy friend openly without my parents freaking out at me.
I had to get that out of my system, done venting.

Hello people, how is everyone doing?

So how was the holidays?

I got some nice gifts and Christmas food was awesome. ^-^
Geez, i hope things turn up for you soon, Shy.
<:3

& as for the holidays spent it with freinds and family,
deffinately ate mound sof food.

what all did you get for christmas?

Enduring Lover

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
You know what I say Shy, pull some strings and ditch the btiches.

Enduring Lover

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
THat's it, I vote I give up on any meaning full relationship with women and just ******** em them ditch em. ******** dates, ******** flirting, ******** movies, ******** spending money bitches get kicked out after orgasms naked and I go to bed, that's my life form now on ******** the female species. Present company excluded of course.

Enduring Lover

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SelfDestructionProduction
Hey meg, why are you quitting gaia?
I don't use it anymore, really.
I'm too old for it, etc. etc.

Enduring Lover

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I don't use it anymore, really.
I'm too old for it, etc. etc.
That's not true your nto too old for Gaia gorgeous, and we need some amazing eye candy such as yourself around.
Yeah, well I'm just staying around long enough to sell my s**t and give my money to some people...

Enduring Lover

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yeah, well I'm just staying around long enough to sell my s**t and give my money to some people...
Any chance of me getting some fo that action? And you want to stay in contact with me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff