YES!!! *munches snicker doodle* 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 27 ]
no thank you... 0.063492063492063 6.3% [ 4 ]
eww 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 3 ]
Snicker Doodles are OWNAGE 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 9 ]
POLL WHORE! 0.15873015873016 15.9% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 67 68 69 > >>

User Image
Aya giggled. "I don't know," she said. She noticed that he was still really tired. "Are you okay?" she asked, her smile vanishing, "If you want I can let you go back to sleep. But... Today is a special day." She was hoping he wasn't mad at her.
Ellie was on her way home now, as she walked home she remembered about Stu and ran to the church. "Hello! Carter, I'm here to take Stu home and May back to Barley." she smiled and took the kids by the hand. Ellie walked to Barley's farm and dropped off May. "Bye May! Be good!" she cried and waved. Then walked home, "Grandma? we're home...Stu time for bed." she said with a smile then made some sweet tea for her grandmother Ellen.
x__Shiva
Ellie was on her way home now, as she walked home she remembered about Stu and ran to the church. "Hello! Carter, I'm here to take Stu home and May back to Barley." she smiled and took the kids by the hand. Ellie walked to Barley's farm and dropped off May. "Bye May! Be good!" she cried and waved. Then walked home, "Grandma? we're home...Stu time for bed." she said with a smile then made some sweet tea for her grandmother Ellen.

[[ OOC :: I'm sorry but there aren't original people from Mineral Town here. It's different with Stu and Ellen because they're your grandparents... But there's no May and Barley and Carter. ]]
Xxrawr_betchXx
x__Shiva

[[ OOC :: I'm sorry but there aren't original people from Mineral Town here. It's different with Stu and Ellen because they're your grandparents... But there's no May and Barley and Carter. ]]

[[sorry.....]]
"YAY!!!" Kimmy screamed really loudly. She looked at him and she said, "This is exactly why I didn't want anything..." She wanted him to hurry up with his coffee so she could go buy decorations.
User ImageCassandra woke up and silently yawned. She realized it was morning and sighed frustratedly. She got out of bed and took a shower. After wards she pulled on a black t shirt and some dark jeans that got looser as the went down her leg. She brushed her hair and teeth, skipping breakfast as usually and walked outside. She was glad it was sunnier today than yesterday. Rain was nice but she could only handle so much. She remembered it was Aya's birthday any went back inside to her her card and gift. She got her rather small card and signed it carefully. Though it was smaller than most it was still large for a sprite, since it was signable. She picked up the small gift bag that bared her present and walked back out the door.
User ImageUser Image
As he sat up Marcus rubbed his head with a wince. "Geezumcrow man! Way to scare a guy. I was comein' to spend time you you too!" Standing, Marcus brushed himself off then shook a finger at Zeph. But after a moment of the stern face he just laughed, smiling as he reached out a hand to help up the young mayor.

Poor Zephy thought Marcus was mad, and felt fear slowly rise in his throat only to blink in confusion when Marcus laughed and held down a hand to help him up. It took him a bit to understand, but finally Zeph gave a faint smile of his own and took the hand to stand up, then brushed himself off.

"I'm sorry, I was just in such a hurry. Want to come with me to deliver my card to Aya?" He questioned. At the nod from Mark the two continued on their way. "Did you get hr something?"

"Yep!" Marcus said, grinning as he produced a small bottle of grape wine from his pocket. "It's not much, but I think she'll like it at least a tad." He laughed. As they walked, the two held random conversations and would laugh together. When he first arrived in Mineral Town Marcus immediately took a liking to it's timid mayor, and would often visit him on his time off.

Finally Pippin just sighed, yawning. He stood and stretched, then simply grinned at Aya. "It's just fine, you know I've never been a morning person. And of course it's a special day!" When he finished speaking Pip hugged Aya shortly. "It is your birthday, after all." Releasing her, Pippin glanced down to himself before laughing nervously and scratching the back of his head while a sweat drop formed over his head.

"Sorry to be rude, but can you wait outside for a second while I get dressed?"
User Image

Bridget was just kind of wondering around and decided to go to Mineral Town and give Aya her present. She didn't know her very well but she knew it was her birthday so she decided to get her a beautiful little hair clip with a little yellow sunflower on it. She also got her a a bouquet of daisies and a little orange teddy bear. She didn't know exactly what she liked so she just guessed. She was hoping Aya would like the gift. If she didn't Bridget could always try again. She planned to learn more about the sprite. She had also got her a card which said ::

Dear Aya,

Happy Birthday, I hope you like your gifts. I know I don't know you very well but I thought I should get you something anyways, since I knew it was your birthday. I wish to get to know you better and become your friend. Anyway I hope you have the best birthday ever and get anything and everything you wanted. And I'm not just saying that.

Sincerely,
Bridget Lovelace
User ImageSamantha woke up and yawned. When she was a bout half awake she realized where she was and suddenly everything rushed to her from what happened yesterday. It was like starting over and she was in disbelief yet again. She got into the shower letting her thoughts wander about yesterday. She convinced herself it was a dream and got out of the shower. She dried off and got dressed in a red and back t shirt and some light jeans. She put on her black hat and headed outside to the bar.
User Image
Johnny laughed. He quickly finished his coffee. "Okay," he said, "Let's go." He held the door open for her and once she left, they went shopping for decorations. Johnny oddly felt happier around Kimmy than he did with Mika. It was crazy. 'I'm caught between the two,' he thought, 'I really like Mika... But I'm starting to feel as thought I like Kimmy as well.'
User ImageElizabeth woke up and yawned. She rubbed her eyes drowsily and didn't fight getting out of bed. Besides he eyes being 'tired' she was actually pretty awake. She headed towards the shower and noticed how misplaced her hair was. She sighed and shrugged it off since she was going to the shower anyway. She got into the shower and took a quick shower. She dried off and got dressed into her usual work clothes. Just like she did everyday besides he days off which weren't so often. She headed downstairs and changed the sign to pen. She sighed knowing what her day was going to be like. It would consist of the usually book reading and the anticipation of a customer or two, which of course never happened. She walked back to the chair and continued reading. She didn't get bored easily but this daily routine could bore her to tears.
User Image
Nicole found a little Teddy Bear and some chocolates. She smiled and bought them for Aya with no hesitation, along with a little bag to put them in, a card, and some tissue paper to cover them up. Nicole noticed that she had some invitations for Aya's party. She went over to the Mayor's house and knocked on the door. Of course, she couldn't throw a party for the sprite without the Mayor himself...
Xxrawr_betchXx
User Image
Nicole found a little Teddy Bear and some chocolates. She smiled and bought them for Aya with no hesitation, along with a little bag to put them in, a card, and some tissue paper to cover them up. Nicole noticed that she had some invitations for Aya's party. She went over to the Mayor's house and knocked on the door. Of course, she couldn't throw a party for the sprite without the Mayor himself...

((Gomen, but Zeph and Marcus already left for Froget-Me-Not Valley...))
Kimmy jumped all around the store looking for decorations. Most of the ones she picked up had flowers on them. She wasn't sure what Aya liked, but she was sure she would like the party. When they finally got all the decorations, they went back to the Blue Bar. She started to put up some decorations.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff