Welcome to Gaia! ::

p.l.a.y.d.o.h
((Well, its the the 2k7 spirited boots, and the gift of goddess Athena's Enlightened shoes. =] and the eyes are eye type one blue. If you need anything else, just ask.))

((thanks will fix, I actually knew your eyes, just didn't realize what I had chosen.))
((Veravine I loved your post!))

Tiny Friend

((I'm not going to be posting very long ones today, I'm stuck doing a s**t-ton of homework. So my posts might be like the writer's block sized posts. >.> so don't get your thongs, boxers, grammy-panties or briefs in a bundle. x] I'm going to get to the post now))

Korrinne was leading the way down the hall to their next class, "Fortunately we have a similar class." Korrinne said as she walked. "Sorry about ripping up your card, but around here people wont actually take you for who you really are unless you use your voice." She said looking at her then smiling. "You should be careful about who your trying to make friends with around here, people would use you to get what they want in a heart beat. Thats not even the worst of it all, people can be so arrogant and just plain evil around here." She said stopping right outside the door of their classroom and got a little serious and began talking quietly. Just loud enough for Hitomi to hear, "I'm one of the quiet people who watches everything and hears every secret thats not supposed to be heard. Its not right the way people treat others here, but on the other hand, theres plenty of good people here. For example, you. You're not the air head you pretend to be, but I'm not going to judge you. Those are your problems, but its appearant that you don't want to drag others into the situation or bring up things not really needed, its your problem, but I understand the way people can get hurt in this city. By means of emotions and physical distress." Ending her small speech with a sigh, Korrinne walked into the classroom and chose seats in the middle of the class room. "here we are." Korrinne smiled, "Say, why don't you pop by my place after school before you go to the mall? I'll let you look at my collection of paintings." Korrinne said persuasively.
Hitomi nodded to her. A broad smile came across her face. Everyone here kept warning her about how bad people here could be, but they were all really nice, so she didn't fully understand the danger.

"Okay, I'll go to your place, but on the one condition that you come with us to the mall afterwards, okay?" She smiled so big that her eyes scrunched close. "You say you're quiet, but you haven't stopped talking the entire time I've been talking to you." She bowed a little to the girl and then turned and ran over to her classroom, just across from them. "So I'll be seeing you after school." She smiled.

She then halted in her tracks. The board in front of her was covered with the title of novels, and reading posters decorated the room. She blushed a little when the teacher looked up at her.

"Oops, sorry, wrong class." She bowed to him and was about to turn to leave when she spotted a girl that had been in her last class with her. She smiled and waved at her. Everyone here had been pretty nice so far, perhaps she would make more friends before the day was over. She turned and walked back out into the busy hallway. She was swept up in the stream of people and dragged along.
((and playdoh, I don't mind the size as you can see from my posts I'm going through major writer's block... but as long as you aren't writing just one line I could care less.))

Tiny Friend

((Uh-huh, I see. I find this funny, in this RP I'm restarting my junior year, and at this moment, I'm getting ready to finish my junior year. its the little things, huh?))

Korrinne was taken aback a little, She's right, I haven't shut up, hmm, this is a first. Its actually nice talking to people. She thought going to her seat then giggled, I thought this was going to be a weird year. She smiled to herself once more, before taking her books out for her next class.

Thinking more on the subject of what'll be going on after school, the more she thought about it the more she thought that it would be great to have a break from working all the time. Besides, its too early in the school year, especially because its the first day, she shouldn't have to tutor people who probably don't listen to her anyways. I think I'll just call all my customers and tell them that I'll start a study buddy thing... Hmm... where everyone will get together two times out of the week. great idea, should've thought of this last year. Korrinne thought then she started to take note of her thought on a sheet of paper designing a time frame before the class started.

Tiny Friend

((Some people need to hurry up and post... I'm a very impatient person. >.> If people don't post, I get writer's block. COME ON PEOPLE.))

Seeing as the time was going by so quickly, Korrinne went over her notes she had taken from class. Reviewing them over and over. She was fidgeting waiting for this class to be over. The more she wanted to get out of the class, the more she felt like she didn't really need the class. The more she thought on it, the more she felt that she could just go home and take care of her cat.

Tiny Friend

((Some one please post, I don't know what to post now. I've run out of ideas.))
((will post, let me jump on my other account.))

Tiny Friend

((Hello?))
Hitomi spotted Kerrane and pushed towards the crowd towards her. It was like swimming up stream but she could do it. She paused in front of the girl and smile.

"Sorry, maybe I don't know where my class is." Hitomi laughed and rubbed the back of her head.

((Wow, that was a horribly short post. sweatdrop ))

Tiny Friend

((A. You spelled my character's name wrong, its 'Korrinne'. B. Yeah it was a horribly short post, but then again it lets people have room for possibilities and ideas. And this will also be a little bit of a short post as well.))

Korrinne looked at Hitomi then sighed, "You shouldn't wander into random classrooms." She said, taking Hitomi out of the crown and leaned against the wall. "Now, what class do we have next?" Korrine asked. Having a tingly feeling, like she was about to sneeze, Korrinne reached into her pocket, just then remembering her mother's ring. It had been in her pocket in her handkerchief the whole day.She took out the folded kerchief from her pocket and looked at it with a kind of dreamy look.

((Are we going to have the same classes?))

Greedy Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
"Mr. Cross?" asked Vincent with a slight shake of the head then laughing at his face before taking a seat against his desk.. " Why so damn formal? But you seem to be care on matters that doesn't really need your concern my friend..." lifting off the desk then slowly making his way toward the door.. " If the boss isn't willing to take actions against the scouts then I will.." his tone evil and slightly looming opening the door slightly but still standing within the class room.. " For me only one answer if needed from you, that is are you with me or not.."
He sigh "You push the limits of the rules." Said Fred starting to walk out. " You know I have help to you, if you do it." This is what I feared. he thought as he moved out of the room. The door shut behind him, and Fred went back to his classroom to teach the next class.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff