+1 1 100.0% [ 326 ]
Total Votes:[ 326 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 > >>

Versatile Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
I searched extensively through the forum (well alright, I just looked back five pages D< wink , and I see no KHR threads.

THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED.

So. Any fans of this series around? C'mon, there've gotta be some. Or a lot. I'm inching towards a lot. It's just that awesome a manga.

Mmm-hmm, random thoughts...the future arc is currently taking my breath away with the sheer hotness of Hyperdyingwill!Tsuna. Heck, what with the way the plot seems to be entangling the characters in greater difficulties with each chapter, I have to wonder how the mangaka ever plans to resolve this arc smoothly. XD

Anyway. Discuss. Favourite character? Pairing? Newest theory? You know how it goes.
Hmmm...I know there were a few threads on Hitman Reborn a while back, they must've gotten pushed back too many pages.

It's a pretty cool manga, my fav characters are the guy who has the school anthem as his ringtone (I don't know any names in English, unfortunately), and the guy who has the numbers 1 - 6 as his iris.

I'm at the end of the fifteeth volume, no idea what happens next. (too lazy to look up the series online, I'm in the middle of a bunch of other manga) Waiting for the sixteenth to come out.

No favorite pairings. (my mind seems to be some sort of anti-love machine; I never have any favorite pairings when reading a manga)
COMMENTS AS IF I WERE TO DIE
I love this series so~ heart
My favorite character was and will always be Gokudera. He's just so geeky and cute and such a fanboy
My favorite pairing is most definitely 5927. That's Gokudera/Tsuna. Gokudera's loyalty to Tsuna is just too wonderful heart
And I have the strangest feeling that Longchamp is somehow Byakuran in the future.....

Versatile Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
Fading Existence: That would be Hibari and Muku-pine! heart

Carlyangel07: Yes! Someone who appreciates the wild and wacky brilliance of KHR. Gokudera = <3 ('Juudaime!' Have you heard his single, Loop? The lyrics are very gay devoted.) I'm partial to 8058 myself, but 6996 and D18 work for me too. XD And then of course, there's ColonnelloxLal for a dash of het.

Whoa...just whoa. Longchamp as Byakuran? o_O That's one of the more unique theories I've heard. XD (And if it's true, I want to know what he did to his hair o___o)
Lambo is the best heart
yay~ i love this seriesr...though i only read the manga :3

Proxy Cat

9,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Big Tipper 100
Holy Shite!
I'm getting potential spoilers. I'm, unfortunately, only on the 4th volume.
I don't buy them cuz it's only 6 @ Border's so I think I can read them all.
I can't decide on a fav character, I just love all their little quirks. 3nodding
BTW; Why do you use numbers to portray character pairings? Is it because it's yaoi?

Versatile Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
Haha, kid Lambo alternates between very cute and very annoying. His older form is hot, though. <3

Regarding the numbering system, I'm actually not too sure. It does seem to have originated with yaoi pairings, but theoretically, it could be used with even het ones. stare I do know that the numbers are chosen based on the characters' names, though. For instance, Gokudera's number is 59. In the Japanese primary numbering system, 'go' = 5, 'ku' = 9. And so on. ^_^;
I looooove Reborn. I luff Bel and Hibari.
Yeah, the numbering system is for their names. My friend is a fan of...uh, forgot the numbers, the main character guy and...Hibari? (the school anthem guy)
I looove this Series. xD Gokudera is my favourite Character, I'm actually planning to cosplay as him for AN this year. xD I also love Chrome and Mukuro, But Lambo is Second place, I love him and Gokudera together, not in a pairing kind of way though. Hibari and his Birds are also fairly awesome. <3

As for theories, I kind of think that some incredibly terrible Secret will be revealed when Reborn explains the whole Arcobaleno thing, And I get the feeling that some one might end up dieing in this arc, just because it would be like an Amazing plot device since Tsuna is so Dedicated to protecting his friends and stuff...

I haven't put much though to pairings, But I'd like to See Kyoko/Tsuna Haru pisses me off...xD
What the hell do the numbers mean? I don't get it.
Anyways, good series. Tsuna is a bit overpowered as of late, but it kind of makes up for the fact that the first 90 chapters, he was utterly USELESS.
Best Character: Yamamoto, simply because I find it AMAZING, after all the imminent-life/death struggles and violence, he STILL doesn't get that it's not a game.

Versatile Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
Kotomi Is My Hero: Belphegor is insane. Therefore, he is luff. heart

Tsubasa_no_kaito: Ahaha, that will be muchly awesome. ;3 You'll have to post pictures!

And yes, I think we're all waiting to hear the deep dark secret of the Arcobaleno.

Marche 511: I have no idea where the system originated, but the numbers are a coding system for the characters. Each character is assigned a number based on the similarity of the syllables of their names to the Japanese primary and secondary numbering system.

Ichi - 1
Ni - 2
San - 3
Yon - 4
Go - 5
Roku - 6
Nana - 7
Hachi - 8
Ku - 9
Juu - 10

So Goku(dera) gets 59 from go and ku, Tsuna is 27 ( 'tsu' = closest to the English two, failing any resemblance to a Japanese number, and 'na' from nana, seven). If there's no resemblance to any number English or Japanese, they get a letter, like, Dino is D and Reborn is R.

Yes, it's bizarre, I know. sweatdrop

And Yama's denseness is kinda...EPIC. XD

Versatile Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I love the series. I read a lot but this one made me fall of my chair because there so many cool guys in it, especially Hibari ^^. I wonder the true form of Reborn-san ( look at Lal Mirch, she have her chibi form )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff