Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm mad tonight, GD. D<

What are things that make you want to scream, GD?

Mine is when people copy me.
i don't see much worthy of copying
User Image

Umm...

Not much, actually.
When people I trust ******** me over. scream
People copy me all the time. I hate it so much, especially when my friends do it.
You have no idea how many times I've heard my own jokes from people I don't even know, and when I ask where they got them from, they always say that one of my friends made it up.
|:
Cynclaire
People copy me all the time. I hate it so much, especially when my friends do it.
You have no idea how many times I've heard my own jokes from people I don't even know, and when I ask where they got them from, they always say that one of my friends made it up.
|:

I don't like it when my friends do it either. They don't do it often, but when they do it pisses me off like crazy.
When my friends bother me. Every single day of my life, my friend pokes me, kicks me, messes with my stuff. Pisses me off every single f***ing time. >.>
when ppl cut me off when i'm driving. if it were legal and hassle-free, i'd ram every single one of em with my car. >:[
It pisses me off when I am working on the same type of project/assignment as someone else, but they constantly b***h and complain about it. I work hard and end up with good results, and then they whine about "ooooh it's so easy for yoooou, I'll never be able to do it," even though it WASN'T easy for me and they don't even TRY. No right to complain if you don't even make an attempt.

******** annoying.
I'm mad tonight, GD. D<

cool
I hate when I'm wearing a t-shirt with a band's name on it and people stop me and say "hey i love that band. they're the greatest" but when I stop and talk to that person they can only name maybe two songs.
PsychoticallyPinkPrincess
I'm mad tonight, GD. D<

cool

OHNOYOUDIDN'T. D<

I should of seen that one coming. emo
Lady of Justice
I hate when I'm wearing a t-shirt with a band's name on it and people stop me and say "hey i love that band. they're the greatest" but when I stop and talk to that person they can only name maybe two songs.

They were probably just looking for something to talk to you about.
neutral
What a b***h.
Princess Raindrop
PsychoticallyPinkPrincess
I'm mad tonight, GD. D<

cool

OHNOYOUDIDN'T. D<

I should of seen that one coming. emo

*Giggles and gives you a cookie*
I just wanted to cuz I'm a b***h. biggrin
Dude, how I copy you? =/
If you mean by me liking Kingdom Hearts all of the sudden, I just like it. Not because you like, jeez.

No offense...but, well, I don't really copy anyone at all.
And I'm sorry if it looked like I was copying you for some reason.'

;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas