Welcome to Gaia! ::

IT WAS AWESOME.
SEE, HE'S QUITTING AND STARTING A NEW JOB ON FRIDAY, AND HE JUST BROKE ALL OF THE RULES. HE'S LIKE 25 SO HE STILL WAS PRETTY WILD.
NOW THE BEST THING HE DID. WAS BREAK OUT HIS LAPTOP AND SHOW US 2GIRLS1CUP.

HE SWORE, AND ACTED LIKE A KID. NOBODY'S EVEN GOING TO TELL ANYWAYS.

ONLY WEIRD THING= THE WIMENZ, HE HIT ON THEM. THE MAJORITY OF THEM ARE 16 YEARS OLD. I LOL'D ANYWAYS.

THIS WEEK IN GYM WILL BE PERFECT. BUT AFTER HE LEAVES HE'S BEING REPLACED WITH A MILITARY d**k WHO MAKES PEOPLE DO PUSHUPS IF THEY SAY "THIS SUCKS".
If only it were true. crying
See under every gym teacher lies a pervert who likes scat and flirting with underage girls.

Aged Regular

most of my teachers were like that anyway.
    lol public school.
Teh Failure Say:

Lol

Ahaha
>;]

User Image
Wow, thats interesting.. Good luck with the commander..
Sith Lord Muffin
See under every gym teacher lies a pervert who likes scat and flirting with underage girls.

Versatile Noob

*Lawl.* I've seen that video, it's rather hilarious. As for the military d**k, just act like a f** around him, and he'll leave you alone. <3
Sith Lord Muffin

Nah, my teacher prefers the little boys.

Tipsy Werewolf

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

Oh...Wow...
I Lol'd
XD
Im sorry this wasn't real though...

User Image
MR. SMELTZ! heart
I have him for health. OMG he was soooo nuts everyone is talking about it. Eventually Madens is going to find out and Smeltz will probably be in trouble. Worth it.

yeah in health he hit on the chicks too. Like he was just super flirty and he like, asked Stevi S if she was staring at his boobs, it was funny.

But what was even funnier, he was like
"ok guys I should still be teaching you something I guess"
and he brought out the book and everytime he hit a word like "p***s" he scream it. And when he got too "falobian tubes" he started laughing really hard.

LOL Rich told me about the 2girls1cup thing. I can't beleive he actually did that.
Eewww...
2Girls1Cup is gross.
:C
I refuse to watch it.
We don't do gym at Hogwarts.
wow if my p.e. teacher was like that... rolleyes

Golden Fatcat

9,575 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
You know what else he's doing?