M o z e L e e 7's Significant Otter

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
Demon Chip
treebornkettlgrl

sure, i can do it in my off time ^_^
what goals do you want to reach before we split?

That would be awesome! 8D There's a ton of higher end items I want, but anything past 5 mill is too pricey for my blood at my current earning bracket x_x (and even those hurt...)

I have 3 mil I can spare right now. Would it be possible to work first toward doubling that, then recomp the initial funding money and work with that? Maybe every time you double that (reach 6 mill) then we can split the profits (3 mil two ways.)
OR is it easier to have larger amounts? I'm in no rush, so if you wanted to keep the initial money longer and build up a bigger pot, that would be fine by me smile I can sell off some more boxes in the meantime to fund further and also just to buy stuff with biggrin

Or do you have an easier or preferred method? biggrin Also, let me know where to send the funds ^^

OH, also, is it easier to make money trading the boxes? Cause I can actually send the boxes themselves instead of selling them.
And are you sure you don't mind? I really appreciate it! smile

no problem at all ^_^

ok, so if you give me 3 mil, it will be really easy to double... (the more starting funds i have, the faster i can make a profit). so do you want me to try to double or triple 3 mil? or do you just want me to work from the profits of the box? also, i would make less money trading the box than you selling it in MP, so it would be easier to start with gold heart however you want to do this is perfectly fine with me 3nodding send whatever you want to my Master of the Itty Bitty account, he does my vending wink

so this is what our deal is so i can get this straight:
you send gold for earning profit-
i double/triple gold-
you get initial amount invested back-
we split the profit-
correct?

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
treebornkettlgrl

no problem at all ^_^

ok, so if you give me 3 mil, it will be really easy to double... (the more starting funds i have, the faster i can make a profit). so do you want me to try to double or triple 3 mil? or do you just want me to work from the profits of the box? also, i would make less money trading the box than you selling it in MP, so it would be easier to start with gold heart however you want to do this is perfectly fine with me 3nodding send whatever you want to my Master of the Itty Bitty account, he does my vending wink

i double/triple gold-
we split the profit-
correct?

Awesome! Like I said before, I REALLY appreciate it biggrin I've been spending WAY too much real money for relatively low profit, and I really need to budget better x_x

I'm really not picky, but maybe triple it? Really whatever you feel like, as far as you can take it smile
I have no plans for the money at present, so time isn't a factor right now, and I've been selling off a ton of boxes anyway so I have a good bit of gold in case something randomly comes up smile When I get another good sized nest egg up I'll send over more funding!

And yes! That is indeed the deal. Is that satisfactory for you?
I'm excited to have a business venture, even if it is Gaia money LOL

I'm wondering if there is a way to make enough profit to just leave as a "base".
I know it would take time,and I'd have to invest a lot more initially (meaning sell boxes faster! LOL) but, say, after the initial backing is refunded to my account, we have maybe 10 mill, and then every time it doubles/triples/whatever, we split? And then when you get tired of doing it, we split off the base 10 mill?
Unless you want to work on a specific monetary goal, split, and then start from scratch again, or just call it quits if you get bored or run out of free time.

Really I'm up for whatever, just trying to find an easy way to do this so there isn't too much trading.

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
Demon Chip
treebornkettlgrl

no problem at all ^_^

i double/triple gold-
we split the profit-
correct?

Awesome! Like I said before, I REALLY appreciate it biggrin I've been spending WAY too much real money for relatively low profit, and I really need to budget better x_x

I'm really not picky, but maybe triple it? Really whatever you feel like, as far as you can take it smile
I have no plans for the money at present, so time isn't a factor right now, and I've been selling off a ton of boxes anyway so I have a good bit of gold in case something randomly comes up smile When I get another good sized nest egg up I'll send over more funding!

And yes! That is indeed the deal. Is that satisfactory for you?
I'm excited to have a business venture, even if it is Gaia money LOL

I'm wondering if there is a way to make enough profit to just leave as a "base".
I know it would take time,and I'd have to invest a lot more initially (meaning sell boxes faster! LOL) but, say, after the initial backing is refunded to my account, we have maybe 10 mill, and then every time it doubles/triples/whatever, we split? And then when you get tired of doing it, we split off the base 10 mill?
Unless you want to work on a specific monetary goal, split, and then start from scratch again, or just call it quits if you get bored or run out of free time.

Really I'm up for whatever, just trying to find an easy way to do this so there isn't too much trading.

that's an interesting idea... but i think it would be more beneficial to us to make small amounts faster than large amounts slower. it will seem like we're getting richer faster, haha rofl but like i said before, we'll do this your way since you're the investor wink

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
treebornkettlgrl

that's an interesting idea... but i think it would be more beneficial to us to make small amounts faster than large amounts slower. it will seem like we're getting richer faster, haha rofl but like i said before, we'll do this your way since you're the investor wink

Okay then, smaller amounts it is ^^
It WOULD definitely seem much more rewarding in the long run ^^

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
Demon Chip
treebornkettlgrl

Sweet deal ^_^ whenever you're ready, we'll do it heart

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
treebornkettlgrl
Demon Chip
treebornkettlgrl

I already sent a trade earlier today for the 3 mill smile

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
Demon Chip
treebornkettlgrl
Demon Chip
treebornkettlgrl

I already sent a trade earlier today for the 3 mill smile

oh! sorry, it's a busy week sweatdrop i'll go complete the trade, but i don't think i will actually start hitting the exchange til sunday or monday... working over time xp

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
treebornkettlgrl

oh! sorry, it's a busy week sweatdrop i'll go complete the trade, but i don't think i will actually start hitting the exchange til sunday or monday... working over time xp

No prob!
And whenever you get to it ^^ Like I said, I'm in no rush!

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
:O is a zizi!!
You have wings surprised

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
zizi_monster
You have wings surprised

I do!! I want those rainbow onessssss! But they're a BIT too pricey right now.. I'm waiting for them to drop more D: 3 mill isn't BAD.. but it isn't GOOD either XD

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

11,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Devil_Tony_33

Hey Tony, what's up?

Malevolent Friend

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Oh hi there!! Wasnt expecting anyone to read that...

Soo...You're having a nice new year??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces