Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Dr. Singh: Welcome to the Evolving Item Report! I'm Dr. Singh, Gaia's foremost biologist and genetic mutation expert. With me is Timmy, my angry little friend. As you can see, he's been mutating again... how do you feel, little buddy?

Timmy: YEEP! I feel... nrrrgh... JEPPERSgolly...

Dr. Singh: That's great, Timmy. We've got some big news this week: two brand new evolving items in the Cash Shop!

User Image

Timmy: Waaugh!

Dr. Singh: This week, Flynn has received a shipment of White Drome Eggs. I recently recovered these living fossils from a dig site in Gaia's badlands. For insurance reasons, I can't disclose exactly what's inside these eggs, but please remember this: handle them with extreme caution and never turn your back on them.

Timmy: Hrr... Righty-o, Doc! This egg may look like... YEEP! But... but the biting!

Dr. Singh: You've got that right, friend! Prehistoric eggs are dangerous enough, but do you know what's even more dangerous? Mad science! In a bold and reckless move, Flynn has decided to stock The Experiment in the Cash Shop. This volatile substance may have severe mutative powers, so don't say we didn't warn you!

Timmy: But that's not all, right Doc? We've also got... urrrgh...

Dr. Singh: We sure do. My studies indicate that the Green Corallus Egg, Tama's Basket, the Pantheracorax Agate and DandiiDooDad Spore are all due to evolve this week. If you own one of these items, you can see its new form by visiting the My Avatar screen, removing the item from your avatar and then reequipping it.

Timmy: RRGhhh!! Sounds wonderful, Doc! I can't wait to see what... GOTTA BITE!

Dr. Singh: OUCH! Bad Timmy! No biting! Do you need me to get the whip? ...Er, sorry folks, looks like we'll need to bring this week's report to an end while I disinfect this bite.

Timmy: Sheesh, sorry Doc! That was weird, huh? Remember, you can pick up your own evolving item by visiting the Gaia Cash Shop! YEEP! Oh, and stick around for a little Cash Shop announcement from Flynn.
User Image

Thanks Timmy, you silly little freak! I've just got a quick update on some items that will be leaving the Cash Shop soon. The following items will be removed from the shelves on January 31st, so be sure to pick them up before they're all gone:

• Pink Heart Chocolate Cake
  • Long Stem White rose
  • Lovebird Plush
  • Pearl and Amethyst Earing
  • Dashing Gentleman's Sapphire tie
  • Pearl and Amethyst Necklace
  • Dashing Gentleman Frill Dress shirts
  • Dashing Gentleman's Marble Tail Coat
  • Giant White Eggshell

If you want to pick up some romantic items before Valentine's Day, now's the time!

Have a wonderful Thursday, and feel free to stop by the Cash Shop and have a look around whenever you want. There's always plenty of interesting new stuff to see. Ciao!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff