~~

IRL Sex Symbol

15,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Demon_Kiroro
-Miss_Winry_Rockbell_FMA-

Just tackle him and force him to take your cuddles. Awwwwww, he better loosen up!!!!
Dang it, now I just want to watch Bones!!!!!!
haha! it's your dad's!? That's great!!! Yu guys should get one of y'all's own.
It's nice having male friends, they are very fun to talk to. Do you guys have plans to meet in the future?
Well that's good, if he doesn't have a reason to snoop he shouldn't. That bothers me when guys think they have the right to just get into that kind of stuff if nothing's going on. I did try to end my ex, he said some girls hacked into my Facebook....there was no way anyone but him could have know that email of mine and still lies about it to this day. Some of my friends said HE messages them from my Facebook several times. xD gah stupid men sometimes. Glad I found a good one finally. :3

~~
~I try. Then he tickles. I cannot handle the tickles. XD Or.. he pushes away. Then I am sad, then he gets grumpy. *sigh* men..
Haha. It is a wonderful show!~

Yes. Dad's. Fiance has one of his own. I just have dad's in my room for now until Adam moves in.
I would like to. I have been invited to California to meet up with my bud Nick and his wife Tonia multiple times. XD Funds are just required.. My friend Sam would be nice to meet up to as well. Over in texas near you ^-^ But My newer friend Josh..eh.. I don't know bout tha tone. Don't know him so well yet.
Fiance thinks he has the right to snoop..but I think he does that just to piss me off.. Like i said, I have nothing to hide. But he makes himself be a part of every little thing i do online when around. That is why I am not of the forums so often..

~~

He tickles!?!? Coward!! Lol!!! He's going to have to get over that.
I say y'all get another one.
Awesome!! Do it!! It would be fun. Oh ya!!? Where at near me? That's the joy of friendship, you get to know people better. :3
:/ not good. If there was a reason then I would say go ahead. So he tried to watch over your shoulder? Who does he think you're talking to!?!? xD silly boy.

Brb, gotta go to the store! Cat food time!

Aged Gaian

21,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
2sarahgate
AntieQ
2sarahgate
q domokun stargate

Do you have a link for the aquarium greasemonkey scripts? I can't get there from here!

absol gave me mine long ago. >< domokun stargate

Thanks, anyway. It's so frustrating that I have them on my old ssssllllllooooowwwwww laptop, but the links I used don't connect and I have no idea how to transfer the codes to my new one! crying

Loyal Lunatic

17,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
~~
~Bump~

~~
xXRed Moon VampiressXx
Bacon

~~
~*Perks ears*
Wrroof?
*Wags tail, tilts head cutely*~

~~

IRL Sex Symbol

15,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Kiroros Pet
Wingseagle

Murr?

~~
~*Wags tail*
Woof Gruff woof ruff
I'm Demon_Kiroro's Mule. A wolf.. not a kitty...
*Sniffs*~

~~

Murrrr......
~stalks around and looks~

Mrrrow? Mew
"A puppy? You smell like my friend..."

Loyal Lunatic

17,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
-Miss_Winry_Rockbell_FMA-
[
He tickles!?!? Coward!! Lol!!! He's going to have to get over that.
I say y'all get another one.
Awesome!! Do it!! It would be fun. Oh ya!!? Where at near me? That's the joy of friendship, you get to know people better. :3
:/ not good. If there was a reason then I would say go ahead. So he tried to watch over your shoulder? Who does he think you're talking to!?!? xD silly boy.

Brb, gotta go to the store! Cat food time!

~~
~Yes. He tickles. I can handle it half the time. But i HATE my feet touched. He knows it, does it any way. Then whines when I shove him away.. or off the bed.. xD

Okay see you soon!~

We don't need another. Just.. hopes he gets his here in my home before dad takes his back. XD.
It would be amazing, if I had the money to do so. I plan on visiting the one in CA for sure! I am not sure where abouts in Texas, I'd have to ask him. ^-^
He just doesn't like that I put my attention to gaia. Hates that I rp. Not because of any reason, so he tells me, but because he thinks it 'stupid' and 'pointless' so he hates it. v_v

~~
~~
~Ruff~

~~

Dangerous Darling

Mikael Meister's Buttercup

Dedcadent Abductee

23,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
Kiroros Pet