Okay 0.27872860635697 27.9% [ 114 ]
Poll 0.25672371638142 25.7% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 409 ]

Galactic Designer

iMikii
Valansi
iMikii
Valansi
Yeah. xD There are actually some really cool costume ones out there, though. That Victoria's Secret show they put on each year has some amazing wings in it. >.> Cosplayers can also make some really spectacular stuff. I would love to have real wings, though. Wings are my top favorite thing, if you couldn't tell. rofl

I think I've only ever seen one Victoria's Secret show on TV LOLOL
I...couldn't tell..? XD I don't see wings...?

I've only seen parts of a couple, but the wings have always been awesome. xD
I just felt like I was mentioning it a lot of times. xD I do love wings, though.

XD You only mentioned it a couple times ROFL
I like wings too x___x have they ever had devil-related wings in any show before? >__>

I'm not sure, but I sort of don't think so. I think they like to portray them as 'sexy angels'.

Amorous Fatcat

iMikii
Aki Maki
iMikii
I seeee~ I love hermiting it up in my room. So much, that my mom now comes downstairs to the basement to see what I'm doing. And I'm like, =__=; Really?
Do you have reading week anytime soon?

gaia_angelleft gaia_star oOo you live in the basement? That's so cool! I used to California, so I didn't know that people had basements until I visited my friend's house here on the East Coast and their basement was so cool!! 4laugh
What is reading week? o.o
gaia_star gaia_angelright
{Post 259}

By 'live in the basement', you mean my room is in the basement, then yes. XD It's okay, it is definitely COLD, but thank god for heaters X___x
That is very interesting o-o!

You don't have them in the US? In Uni, we call it reading week, which is basically a week of no classes, and just a week for you to catch up on stuff supposedly XD But not many people do, rather people use it to chill LOL
Maybe you call it spring break...? >__>

gaia_angelleft gaia_star Ah, yes thank goodness you can stay warm! I always used to think of basements are really dark and scary...like the basement in Home Alone (idk if you've seen that movie?) hahaha...we Californians and very ignorant sweatdrop

Oh haha we do call it spring break 3nodding But yes, that's coming up in two weeks for me! I get to go home to California to see my family which makes me happy heart
gaia_star gaia_angelright
{Post 260}

Mega Noob

Valkyria_ChiRei
iiilullaby-katie
Valkyria_ChiRei
iiilullaby-katie
Valkyria_ChiRei

if its edible yup just eat it lol
D: wow things have changed hehe some prices lowered some prices skyrocketed D:

omnonmnom.
pretty much. what do you notice most that changed?

hell yea biggrin
hmm i didnt check much but the expensive wings from the alchemy...some actually managed to make one....i remember release and the bugs from them and all throughout the months till i went hiatus it was still never made logged back in omg its alive....strange peepz now lurk in CB all the regs i used to know are gone..CB became different yet same two towns idk theres alot D:

i've eaten frog. it was good.
thoes are ridiclous. theres a few people who have made them.
CB is full of 13 year old sluts now emo theres really no "Regs" anymore, people there just make fun of the term. but there are a few old regs floating around.
the towns are really new, towns 2 is still a beta.

yes froggie legs hehe mom makes good ones XD i know huh...wings are good but selling it you still lose money D: but oh well xD
yea ive seen a few of them like ramiel spaghetti very few and rare they show up though they dont get the attention they used to lol i miss fopp she was guild master D:
ahh i see i havent seen them yet what changes?

Psst

Fused Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Fopp

Psst

fopp! biggrin been way...too long...critical error died...lol

Rainbow Lover

15,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Pet Lover 100
JupiterGirl125
Lefty glows

lefty_7
Welcome

{}o{}
lefty_7{}o{}Glow thread{}o{}
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♃

User Image heart

Fuzzy Wolf

18,125 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Object of Affection 150
annieversarygate
JupiterGirl125
annieversarygate
JupiterGirl125
annieversarygate
JupiterGirl125
♃
xP
how ish it weird?
probably because I cleaned it when I was fixinging the hinge razz

User Image

i'm used to it running hotter.
mine probably has so much dust inside.
domokun stargate
♃
Oh xD my old one always ran hot xP
probably does considering how much mine had in it O.o

User Image

i'm too afraid to take mine apart, though.
alot?
domokun stargate
♃
xD don't wanna break it?
yeah xp

User Image

it's all i have, love. D: if i break it, i'd have to go buy a crap computer that risks being one that won't last.
only answering this so i don't get out of whack with my exit post. at least i was able to pull the weight today so you could have a break.
domokun stargate
♃
you should save for a new one surprised
thanks my love <33

User Image

Amateur Shapeshifter

lefty_7
JupiterThunderStorm
lefty_7
JupiterThunderStorm
lefty_7
JupiterThunderStorm
♃
surprised how are you today?

User Image
I'm good, really busy though.
♃
Whatcha up yo?

User Image
Right now I'm making aloo gobi for dinner for everyone, but I also went to the bank to cash some checks earlier, went to 2 different dog places to inquire about volunteering for dog walking, and went with my mom to help her pick out new shoes.
♃
whats gobi?

User Image
aloo gobi is a traditional indian dish with potatoes and coliflower
♃
oh surprised

User Image

Ruthless Shopper

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
shamantra
heart heart
Akiniax
iiilullaby-katie
Akiniax
iiilullaby-katie
Akiniax
:O
hello

hi thar biggrin
whats up?

trying to get valentines! You? biggrin

o heart are nice too. lol. And thanks for the valentines ^^. Im trying to get the items before the event is over x.x
heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart
heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart heart Bump!BumpBumpBump heart

Hilarious Genius

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
3. Hailey McReynolds
Race: Human
Story: Hailey was born on September 16 in 1992. She had somehow been born on the same day as her best friend, who happened to be a boy. His name was ___. She had been harshly in her life by other people. The had called her ugly and stupid. Bullied her. Now, it was her 18th birthday and she was throwing a party. She was inviting her bestfriend and a couple other friends. The doorbell rang. The party was supposed to start at 1:00pm. It was only 12:50 and the first guest was here. Hailey skipped to the door and opened it. It was her bestfriend, "Hey. Come in!"
PM to continue. Guys only. Semi-Lit to Lit, meaning NO one-liners. I have at least 17 more in my journal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff