Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome, Cash Shop customers! We've got some big news today: new items, new features, and a crazy-huge evolving item report with Dr. Singh and Timmy! Let's get right into it.

Featured Items:

We've added a new category to the Cash Shop navigation dropdown: the Featured Items list includes all the newest, coolest and best-selling stuff in the Cash Shop, so be sure to take a look!

New Items:

User Image

Let it Snow: The perfect winter accessory! Let it Snow has tons of poses, including a swirling blizzard, a snowman pal, frosty breath and a snowdrift on your head.

Angelic Earmuffs: Keep your ears warm in chilly weather with these heavenly winged earmuffs.

Demonic Earmuffs: Add a little sass to your winter getup with these wicked little earmuffs.

New Evolving Items: Scroll down this page to read the Evolving Item Report! Dr. Singh and Timmy have two cool new evolving items to show you, plus news about all this week's evolutions. Stay tuned!

Items Leaving:

On December 27th, the following items will be rotated out of the Cash Shop:

• Green Corallus Egg
    • Tama's Basket
    • DandiiDooDad Spore

Get 'em while they're available, because we don't know when they'll be brought back!

You can visit the Gaia Cash Shop by moving your mouse over the "Market" menu and selecting "Gaia Cash Shop." Now, let's turn it over to Dr. Singh and Timmy!
User Image

Dr. Singh: Welcome to another Evolving Item Report, your top source for all the latest biology news! I'm Dr. Singh, Gaia's top naturalist, and this is my rapidly-mutating assistant, Timmy.

Timmy: Howdy, everybody! YEEP! I'm Timmy, and I'm feelin' wonderful!

Dr. Singh: We've got a lot of important information this week, so let's get right into it! First up, a big announcement. Many people have been wondering if they'll ever have access to an evolving item's previous poses. We have some great news: when an item has reached its final state of evolution, all of the items previous poses will become available. With patience, your evolving item will 'unlock' and become an amazing multi-pose item.

Timmy: YEEPers, doc! That's outstanding!

Dr. Singh: The good news doesn't end there: we've also got two brand-new evolving items in the Cash Shop today! First up, we have the delicate Biancamella, which looks like a lovely little bowl of sugar. I can't even begin to imagine what sweet things are hiding inside!

Secondly, there's the Orindae, a horrible little blob of something-or-other floating in a plain jar. As a biologist, I have a deep respect for all living things. Except this one. This one doesn't impress me at all. But then again, you never know when something ugly might develop into something incredible…

Timmy: Like me, for example! Being exposed to industrial waste was the best thing that ever happened to me. I've got these big ol' fantastic eyeballs now! YEEP! I can see through stuff!

Dr. Singh: Careful where you look, Timmy! In other news, it's a big week for evolution. Four items are evolving today: Hermes' Moon, Tama's Basket, Pora Ice and Fausto's Bottle.

Timmy: Remember folks, if you wanna see what your item has turned into, visit the My Avatar screen. You'll need to remove the item from your avatar, then put it back on.

Dr. Singh: To get one of these great evolving items for yourself, visit the Gaia Cash Shop. That's all the time we have, this week, but look for more evolving item news soon!

Timmy: Holy smokes, doc! I'm goin' mad with my own power! YEEP!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff