Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Wolf_Link
snowdrop146
Ivy shivered from cold and squeezed her hair to get the water out of it. She stepped along the hall trying not to make a sound. Ivy stopped abruptly when she saw a room with light issuing from it. She looked in and saw a boy sitting by a fire. "Hello?" she said trying not to disturb him.

He quickly turned his head to her jumping to his feet keeping his guard up, "Ye..yes?"

"Umm... sorry to barge in like this but... do you think I can stay here for the night?:"
snowdrop146
Wolf_Link
snowdrop146
Ivy shivered from cold and squeezed her hair to get the water out of it. She stepped along the hall trying not to make a sound. Ivy stopped abruptly when she saw a room with light issuing from it. She looked in and saw a boy sitting by a fire. "Hello?" she said trying not to disturb him.

He quickly turned his head to her jumping to his feet keeping his guard up, "Ye..yes?"

"Umm... sorry to barge in like this but... do you think I can stay here for the night?:"

"Are you stuck here? actually i just came in not too long ago, but sure do as you wish." Offering her a spot near the fire Dark took his place on the foor breathing warm air on his hands.
Loosing her pascience, Cain dropped from the whole without a single sound. Being a vampire had it's advantages. She watched as a girl came asked to stay for the night, as though the boy was the one that owned the place. She didn't either, but she had been living there for years and years to come. A small smile came a pon her lips. "Pardon me..." she said quietly coming out of the shadows. "but I saw how you two walked in to my small and abandoned home... Would you like to a room?" she said quietly. She had a deep frown on her lips.

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
"Oh, I thought you lived here." Ivy sat down next to the fire and took out her book. It was soaking wet and the ink was all smudged. A single tear ran down her cheek as she looked at the picture on the cover of the book.

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Experiment AIW
Loosing her pascience, Cain dropped from the whole without a single sound. Being a vampire had it's advantages. She watched as a girl came asked to stay for the night, as though the boy was the one that owned the place. She didn't either, but she had been living there for years and years to come. A small smile came a pon her lips. "Pardon me..." she said quietly coming out of the shadows. "but I saw how you two walked in to my small and abandoned home... Would you like to a room?" she said quietly. She had a deep frown on her lips.

Ivy turned in the chair and looked at the new person. "I'm sorry, do you live here?" she asked a little embarrassed for intruding in some ones house.

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
((I got to go. Bye!))
{[ D: Bye bye ]}

Cain nodded and gave her a small small smile. "Unfortunatly..." she said quietly. She now gave her a small. "But not to worry... You may stay for the night... If you wish to follow, I shall show you to rooms..." she claimed turning and walking from the room, expecting the two to follow.
Dark felt horrible for coming in out of the blue into her home, although he didn't really want to come here in the first place. He walked after her bowing slightly in respect, "i'm sorry, it seems like the storms not going away for a while."
Claws walked down the hallway her iron bottomed boots clanking with each step. "Where on earth am I.....?" she asked aloud as she looked around the empty hallway. 'Great now im lost' she thought bitterly as she turned and walked down a dark hall "Hello is their anyone here?" she called into the darkness."I need a room...HELLO?" she asked as she exited the hall and into a large room three people were in.
Cain bowed slightly and gave him a small look. It wasn't a bad look, but it wasn't a good one either. "No worries..." she replied while turning to the new comer. How many more were coming?! "Just follow please..." she finally said. Walking, Cain turned her head slightly and smiled to hersself... Guess she was to have a banquet of her own tonight...

{[ Recca_Uneveshi I absolutely adore your icons *w* ]}
((Thank you!User Image))
Dark didn't like the vibe she was giving off because of the location of the house condition and after all he hadn't seen her in the house earlier maybe it was a coincidence or something or maybe not...although her hospitality was respectful. He stayed quiet wondering if he'd ever be able to sleep here...
Claws followed the girl but there was someting about her she didn't like, she felt.....less human to her, maybe she was wrong, maybe it was the weather getting her worked up over nothing. 'Wounder how long this storm is to last?' she thought to herself looking out a small window.
Cain suddenly turned and gave them a small nod. "The door on your right is yours..." she said pointing to the girl. "The door on the left is yours boy..." she said said pointing to the guy. "If you need anything, call... My name is Cain..." she whispered quietly before walking away from the two. She would stay in the library for a while till the two fell asleep. Maybe she could get some blood of the two.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff