Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXSeedXx
TwilightsDragon
xXSeedXx
"Perhaps I acted too...harshly. Please don't let that change your way of thinking for anyone else here. Sorry, Shaska. Sorry, Scharkri. Alright. Now we've got something going. But, I still think with Hell's forces and the Shadow Army after us, we'll need more. ...Maybe...Thella. I need to leave. I know of a Shadow who agreed with my thoughts about Xan. If he aided us, he would be a powerful ally. Although, I need to travel to the Harat Desert in the South."

((I'm not there, ran out back xp ))

((Sorry. I have a hard time thinking of things, so it takes me awhile to post.))

((Know exactly how you feel))
Gyrthing thought a moment and squeezing Feywens hand gently and reassuringly he smiled at Lynith "I'm afraid rumors of my death where greatly exaggerated."

Gabriel was beginning to feel sick, usually he could handle the aura of death around a person, Thella and Shaska had had the most he had ever seen, but Lyniths was 6 times theirs and it was nauseating.

Thella smiled it was good to have Grythin back, she looked over at Shaska and hoped Feywen would know not to say anything about what they said.

There was a chuckled from the door way "Dear brother... brought back from the dead.."

Grythin froze seeing Galahad.

Linyth glared at Shaska and the room started shaking "What did you do girl?!?!" his voice seemed to add to the shaking of the room
((Hey folks, I'll be back. Need to take a shower.))
TwilightsDragon
xXSeedXx
((Sorry. I have a hard time thinking of things, so it takes me awhile to post.))

((Know exactly how you feel))

((lol my heads always 6 posts ahead so i rarely have troubles thinking of what to post xd ))
Squish-y
Gyrthing thought a moment and squeezing Feywens hand gently and reassuringly he smiled at Lynith "I'm afraid rumors of my death where greatly exaggerated."

Gabriel was beginning to feel sick, usually he could handle the aura of death around a person, Thella and Shaska had had the most he had ever seen, but Lyniths was 6 times theirs and it was nauseating.

Thella smiled it was good to have Grythin back, she looked over at Shaska and hoped Feywen would know not to say anything about what they said.

There was a chuckled from the door way "Dear brother... brought back from the dead.."

Grythin froze seeing Galahad.

Linyth glared at Shaska and the room started shaking "What did you do girl?!?!" his voice seemed to add to the shaking of the room

*Eva had put a hand on Gabe's shoulder when the bar shook Eva wished she could be outside. She had no idea what was going on, the only things she knew was what she heard in the stories She blinked and a cloud of smoke formed quickly around her and Gabe when it was gone so where they. She opened her eyes and they were outside. She felt sick and weak. She had never teleported someone with her before. She fell on her butt and put her head in her hands.* Woah...what a rush!

*Feywen glared at Grythin's brother angerly. A lump formed in her throat. She looked at Thella confused.*
Sitting back, he leaned his chair upon the bar counter as the old friends sorted it out between themselves. He finally decided that he had no part in it, and he would talk to Thella and the others later. Just for caution, though, he rested his hand on the sword's hilt.
Galahad smiled at the chaos he was causing, he looked at Feywen then to Grythin "Beautiful kisser your girl there is..." He sat down on a chair by the door leaning on the back of it.

Lynith seemed to visibly calm down

Shaska alsmost Clung to Blane when Lynith had raised his voice at her, he still scared her even now.

Thella looked at Lynith. "Hold your temper you old fool..." She looked at Galaha "You, get out before I throw you out..."

Galaha smiled "Calm down I'm not here to fight... I'm a lover not a fighter, ask Shaska.." He smirked before vanishing in a black cloud of smoke.

Grythin stood frozen stairing at the spot where his twin had been. This night was becoming a circus.

Gabriel sat up and moved closer to Eva "are you ok?" he asked placing his hand on her shoulder
(( Lol sorry for all the chaos... my imaginations working over time tonight xd ))
((Its daytime here, you little Welsh! dramallama ))
xXSeedXx

((Well its night here and I'm god in this thread so night time it is!! blaugh ))
Squish-y
xXSeedXx

((Well its night here and I'm god in this thread so night time it is!! blaugh ))

((In the RP?! It was morning a few pages ago! *headache*))
((I'm back! Wait! When the time switch?! It's morning! gonk Oo oo twisting the brain!...)
*Feywen's mouth dropped when she heard what Galahad had said about kissing her. She looked to Grythin worried. She then proceeded down the stairs still holding Grythins hand tightly. She nodded towards Lyn as if saying hello.* Thella what's going on now?

I'm fine I've just never teleported anyone besides myself be-*Eva looked up at the angel and got more dizzy. She jumped to her feet and put her hands on her head.* I swear it's not fair that you're prettier than me! *She looked down at him and smiled then nodded towards the bar* So what is going on? Who are those guys. *as she said this a strange tall figure passed them, his long dark red hair flowing behind him in the wind. He glanced once at them and then looked at the bar. Eva watched the man closely, she didn't fel threatened by him at all. She looked at Gabe curiously.* Whoa who was that?! He looked like a fox demon! Wow this place is right out of the fairy tales. *She haunched back down on her heels and gazed at the beautiful creature beside her.

*He got an overwhelming feeling of belongingness to this place. He perked his ears in the direction of the room. He heard so many familiar voices, but didn't know their names...He walked silently up the stairs and stopped in the doorway. He looked in wearily and saw Thella flashes went through his mind of kissing her. He shook his head in confusion. Had he finally found where he came from? Who was this beautiful woman?*
Schakri sat outside on the ground. She didn't like that fact that she was alone out here, but she just couldn't bring herself to go back in there. The colors, they'd never done that before. "The strength of them I guess......You know what....I'm going back in the there!" Putting aside the colors, she marched back in the bar and stood next to Blane again. Surprisingly the colors weren't that bad, people had left. "What's going on, what did I miss?" She whispered into Blane's ear.
Gariel shook his head "Lynith, creator of Shaska, destroyer, murdered, the closest thing to death you will ever meet, Nyth, part of Lynith though they call each other brothers, they are technically one and the same. Though Nyth is more kind hearted and gentle natured...As to who that was I have no Idea..."

Grythin followed her silently not saying a word.

Thella went to answer Feywen when she spotted someone at the door her jaw dropped and she grabbed hold of Feywen to stop herself falling a** her legs gave way beneath her. "Kitsune...." She whispers tears forming in her blue eyes.

Grythin looked up shocked he grabbed Thella from behind and helped her to a chair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff