Welcome to Gaia! ::

As he glared at his follower, he lowered his blade to find him a student. Shealthing back his blade, he turned around, his back facing the student's and called out slowly, "What... Is it" As he waited for an answer, he gripped his blade tightly, but had a posture of no harm.
(I was so LONLEY before!)

Himtsu revealed his head. "Uhm. I, I don't know. I...I was just wa-watching you...C-Can I?" He said repeadly stopping after every two words. But then he hid part of his head again.
((Haha, Well, I might be leaving soon so post your fastest. ^^; ))

He turned and glared at the boy as he watched him. Thinking for a momment he said, "No.." And begins to walk as he finished his words. Stepping through trees, he continued his journey through the small, but quite dense forest.
(Aw...)

Himitsu inogred his answer. When he saw the gu left, he followed him. But hiding behind trees. Quietly. He was afraid of him, that was for sure. but that wasn't gonna stop Himitsu from watching what the man was doing.
Turning his head to the side as he walked, he could figure out the boy was following him, again. "Tch..." He said as he continued walking. Quickly making a right turn towards a tall and wide tree, he jumped quickly up and grabbed apon a tree bark. Climbing up quickly, he glared down as he was ready for an ambush apon his follower, telling him once and for all to leave him be.
Himitsu followed him. And then stoped right below the tree. Himitsu lokoed back and forth, but he never thought to look up. He looked behind him, and he squinted ahead to see if he had staretd to run. But, himitsu didn't see the guy.
Ruuvan
((Sorry for leaving so abruptly, work issues.))

Matthias watched a woman come from the front door, looking rather formal and such, and smiled broadly as she came up to him. He noticed the rolled eyes, assuming it was because of his nasty habit, but it could've been of his rather vagabond clothes; very worn heavy duty black boots, dirty jeans, an untucked short-sleeved shirt, and a brown leather jacket.

Dismissing this as paranoia on his part, Book nodded in response to the question.
"Yes, I am." He said, offering his hand, "I'm Matthias Page, the new Science teacher. I'm going to assume you're the headmistress?"

"Yes, I'm Lucinda Rachell, Headmistress of Akiyama. May I ask you to put that cigarette out? It's not bad for only your health but the students as well Mr. Page." she said, taking his hand.
Gotta love those anti-smoking laws. Matthias thought to himself, dropping the cigarette and grinding it out with his boot. A firm handshake would follow before he returned to leaning lazily on the car.
"Would it be possible for you to tell me where my classroom is?" He said, playing his best nice-guy smile.
Luci nearly blushed, "Um, follow me." she said turning around turning madly red. 'Stupid mice-guy act.' she thought walking off.
Result achieved; the nice-guy smile never failed.
"Lead on, Headmistress." He said as the two started towards the school, "So how long have you been in charge of this place?"
iDollz
Himitsu followed him. And then stoped right below the tree. Himitsu lokoed back and forth, but he never thought to look up. He looked behind him, and he squinted ahead to see if he had staretd to run. But, himitsu didn't see the guy.

((Sorry For Late Reply))

He glared down at him. Thinking he should scare him off now, he quickly jumped down, he grabbing his neck with one arm, and his blade pulled out pointing upwards, but close to the student. "Leave Me..." Speaking slowly and deeply beside the boy's ear, he waited for what he was going to do next.
"Two years, after my father passed away." she said, " I've gone to this school since I was a kid, so I don't mind being or working here. Though being the Head does put stress on a person at times."
Book was definitely paying attention to every word Luci was saying, but he was also taking in every detail of the school as they walked. It was definitely a fine looking place, not to mention his salary was quite nice, all in all this was a good job.
"I could never be the Head, too much paperwork and suchlike." Book chuckled slightly, "How are you coping with all this stress then? Kick-boxing after school?" He allowed himself another laugh.
"Pretty much, it's a good way to cope with stress and a good work out." she said smiling, " I skip half the paperwork anyways, it normally goes straight to my secretary or the computer." she said.
Matthias was starting to wonder when they'd reach the classroom at this point; it was a big school, but he just wanted to get settled in as soon as.
"As long as you've got it under control and won't be having any stress-related attacks, it's all good."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff