Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which anime has better soundtracks?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 6, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

These two animes have ASTOUNDING soundtracks. Which do you prefer? Blue Submarine No. 6 or Cowboy Bebop?
Blue Submarine No. 6 for me. Cowboy Bebop is my second favorite though.
sry guys but i must say i am a BIG FAN of the cowboy bebpop soundtrack but i love blue submarine number 6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have the dvd smile
I have to say Cowboy Bebop. x:
Ive neer watched Blue Sub 6. If the soundtrack is so good that its being compared to Cowboy Bebop, then I better check it out!

I love Cowboy Bebpop Music. ^_^
I can't decide. I love both, but if we are going on a day by day basis, then I would say that Blue Submarine No.6 has it today. I just watched it again earlier today. I love the ending song - Mina Soko Ni Nemure. biggrin
I haven't seen blue sub 6 in a long, long time. So I pretty much have to go with Cowboy Bebop.
Cowboy Bebop own anything. Real Folk Blues... Call me... Cats on Mars... BLUE... See You Space Cowboy... Rain... Oh ya!
I have Vol. 1 and 2 of Blue Sub 6. The first one is much better than the second. It's pity you people haven't heard the soundtrack. If you heard it you'd agree on how good it is.
i love the song that plays on the wild horses episode and the real folk blues of course and tank

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff