help

no 0.62962962962963 63.0% [ 17 ]
yes 0.37037037037037 37.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
This poll closed on September 16, 2007.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

HackAutoSystem5 hacked me it was this dumb message i never got before

Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaian Moderator, we don’t ask for Password information but to clear your report we must know this information. If you do not fill out the information before you log out, the result will be a Permanent Ban from Gaia.
You may be temporarily logged out. If you Reach a Success sign you are easily cleared and ready to continue gaia life.

Username:
Password:
Email(Optional):

Once your account has been verified that it is free of any faults, your e-mail provider will be notified. We thank you for your cooperation. In addition to your cooperation if we find out that you are not the hacker then we shall add 10,000 gold to your account.

PM 423.738.435.889.345

so if any one can help that would be grate i feel stupid for asking this is embarrassing redface
damn i'm not going to be cool going around the rally anymore crying
LOL AND YOU FELL FOR IT WITH A PERSON BY THAT NAME!

WOW IT IS KINDA HARD TO PITTY YOU IN THAT SITUATION
Ferret`

YEAH I'M SUCH A DUMB a** -_-'' cry
LOL hackautosystem5 ... he might as well have said "me hacker, you give password now" I feel bad for you, but seriously... come on.
Aosora14
Ferret`

YEAH I'M SUCH A DUMB a** -_-'' cry
I concur.
Aosora14
SOMEONE hacked me it was this dumb message i never got before

Your account has been REPORTED and needs to be investigated for further information. Like any other Gaian Moderator, we don’t ask for Password information but to clear your report we must know this information. If you do not fill out the information before you log out, the result will be a Permanent Ban from Gaia.
You may be temporarily logged out. If you Reach a Success sign you are easily cleared and ready to continue gaia life.

Username:
Password:
Email(Optional):

Once your account has been verified that it is free of any faults, your e-mail provider will be notified. We thank you for your cooperation. In addition to your cooperation if we find out that you are not the hacker then we shall add 10,000 gold to your account.

PM 423.738.435.889.345

so if any one can help that would be grate i feel stupid for asking this is embarrassing redface
): Sorry to hear it.
"ME FAIL ENGLISH? THAT'S UNPOSSIBLE." :B
Damn evil jerks.. Sucks we have evil greedy people on here..... DO NOT GIVE OUT PASSWORD FOR ANYONE! MODS NAMES ARE IN DIFFERENT COLORS, REPORT ANYONE ASKING FOR PASSWORDS OR ANY INFO.
x__loveycakes
LOL hackautosystem5 ... he might as well have said "me hacker, you give password now" I feel bad for you, but seriously... come on.

-_-'' I KNOW I KNOW -_-''
lol that happend to me but its kinda good that it happend so you can be careful
User Image User ImageQuesting...

User ImageThat was pretty stupid of you stare ...User Image

...Girl's Punk Streak Blonde (Lite)User ImageUser Image

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
its always a scam
Kyon Toramizu
lol that happend to me but its kinda good that it happend so you can be careful

THATS NOT FUNNY AND I HAD LOT OF STUFF THAT COST A LOT AND TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO GET scream
ಠ_ಠ

Zumbie tells you:

"I do not believe you.
You're just trying to make gaians pity you. Soon you'll realize that few gaians even have that emotion."

(few as in 1 in a million)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces