I want to ride my bike. 0.26530612244898 26.5% [ 13 ]
I want to ride my bicycle! 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 5 ]
I want to ride it where I like. :] 0.12244897959184 12.2% [ 6 ]
Yeah that's a nice song. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 7 ]
I'm going to go now. 0.36734693877551 36.7% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
1 2 >

Hygienic Sex Symbol

In the evening I get cravings to go on Towns. I want to huddle in my chair and walk my lil av around and bother people and be random and funny, something that's sort of hard for me to do in the forums for no particular reason (I'm just a freak like that).

But guess what? Towns won't let me log on! In any of the servers! Even if it's like... population ten. And yeah my internet connection is like the speed of light.

But this isn't really what my thread is about. What are some glitches on Gaia that really tick you off? And if nothing has ever ticked you off, what would? You can come up with some crazy ideas if you want. I mean I'd be pretty ticked if my av was standing on his head. I mean seriously wth would that be about?

Ok go.

P.S. - My title says I don't want to be here because I don't, I want to be in Towns but the forums are the next best thing, heh.
As for a solution to your problem, get a connection thats faster than light mrgreen

Back to the point, I hate it when people exploit the fountains and climb on them and look cool. I want to look cool!
User Image
I feel your pains.

I want to go n00b-bashing, but the towns isn't working for me, either. D'=

Dapper Protagonist

13,340 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
The only main tick-worthy glitch I can think of is that horrific green goop that randomly decides to besludge your avatar, and is a PAIN to get rid of without completely dismantling the avi. And unless you manage to incorporate it into your avatar's look... it makes my eyes implode with the uglies. gonk
    I hardly use towns but strangely enough a few minutes ago I had the same urge.
    It took ... mm ... ten tries to get in, I think.

The fact that the list bbcode doesn't show up ticks me off. D< rrrf.
    Does that count as a glitch? XD ;
GIMME MAH JIGSAW BACK scream

(And I LOVE the wall climbing/fountain mounting trick ;D)

Desirable Duck

i had a green glitch for a long time then when i changed my avi to match the green. it magically went away >:O

Aged Noob

I haven't been able to get on towns for months. D: Aww, I made myself sad. crying

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Chunk Soul
The only main tick-worthy glitch I can think of is that horrific green goop that randomly decides to besludge your avatar, and is a PAIN to get rid of without completely dismantling the avi. And unless you manage to incorporate it into your avatar's look... it makes my eyes implode with the uglies. gonk

Argh I hate that too, it's like that gross slime stuff on Nickelodeon.
"Your av just got slimed whooooo!"
... gonk
On the rare occassion I feel like fishing, I usually can't get in/save my bucket.
Sometimes I can't post because Gaia says I've been posting too fast, even though it's been 10 minutes since I last typed something. Pretty annoying.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Kiss in Digital
GIMME MAH JIGSAW BACK scream

(And I LOVE the wall climbing/fountain mounting trick ;D)

I don't think Jigsaw is working for anyone right now. If that gives you some comfort, lol. How do you climb on fountains? It always made me feel jealous when someone was humping the lions and I couldn't. ;_;
I have that sometimes. I like screwing with people to. I want my UFO back. I get on peoples face and if they let me stay I say I just laid my alien babies in there stomach.

V_O_R v2
I haven't been in towns in ... forever. >_>; I've forgotten what they look like ... you can really climb things?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff