Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

You don't have to go home; but you can't stay here.

Bye Spirrow! 0.578125 57.8% [ 37 ]
FU Spirrow. 0.421875 42.2% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]

6,200 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

User Image

ahaha that picture of you and the Alruna Nymph is hilarious xd

User Image

Shapeshifter

6,200 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

User Image

She's sitting on your head telling you not to smoke xd

User Image

800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
hey all lerking around till work
Hi!

Most people from the Alruna suggestion thread seem to have migrated over here- so it was recommended that I post this here as well, I suppose :0 This is a thank you gift to Spirrow and to all of you who supported the item T^T/ Thank you so much~

forwarded from the suggestion thread:

"I'm sorry this came in so late- I guess I move a lot slower when I don't have a strict deadline hehe... I have a gift for all of you. Sorry it took so long, I guess a lot of people have moved on to Spirrows's other thread? Should I plug this there as well? I also plugged this in the fanthread, because it was thanks to both threads that I was able to stay motivated and work hard on this item. Either way, I'm pleasently surprised that these threads have lasted this long. Thank you guys for your support. Looking at your polls confirmed which poses I would need to focus on, in addition to giving me ideas for extra poses. For example, the eyes, skin and aura would not have been made had I not seen the suggestions for them. So thank you guys, and thank you to Spirrow for putting it together in a really organized manner. There are so many posts to catch up on, I don't think I'll be able to read through all of them. T^T/

Anyway, enough words! Here is my thank you gift to you guys m(_)m

(btw, sorry if I screw up plugging links- this is actually my first time using Flickr)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alruna's Pinup

And alternate version, because Alruna likes to keep things professional T^T;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alruna's Pinup (alternate version)

And true to the spirit of the item, here's like, a million wallpapers based off of the same image
Alruna's Pinup wallpapers

Actually, I also have a question... I got an actual Alruna's Rose mailed to me! The person in the office who gave it to me said he did not know who the user was. I need to ask who sent it, so I can thank you properly T^T/;;
Alruna's Rose (for real) <-- Who sent this awesome thing. @_@"
OMFG!!! *o_8gasmsplosion* thank you so much T^Td

The art is so bloody sexy btw 3nodding it makes me happy in my pants twisted

and now I feel bad that I don't remember which of our lovely ladies made the real roses sweatdrop

btw when I saw who the last post in here was by on my thread subscriptions my heart skipped a beat...is that weird? sweatdrop
Haha, glad it makes you happy XD

Oh, actually I got a reply about who sent it and sent them a PM so that's taken care of, yus T^Tb
I'm glad you found out wink

okay now I want to do more Alruna fanart rofl
she always ends up naked in my pix tho sweatdrop
Naked Alruna pics?

6,200 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

User Image

zomg those are SEXY pics!!

*runs around*

User Image
Kaido kalru
Naked Alruna pics?

oh yeah...you heard meh wink
Yep... post some?

800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Kwiksilva
OMFG!!! *o_8gasmsplosion* thank you so much T^Td

The art is so bloody sexy btw 3nodding it makes me happy in my pants twisted

and now I feel bad that I don't remember which of our lovely ladies made the real roses sweatdrop

btw when I saw who the last post in here was by on my thread subscriptions my heart skipped a beat...is that weird? sweatdrop
tempest and her husband made the irl beads and rose
yeah I remember now 3nodding

@Kaido...you've seen my alruna arts rofl but I was thinking maybe I should do one of her as a cow girl rofl
User Image I got a nice pm from o_8. I'm happy he liked it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff