Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm kind of in this to see how long I can be in it for. Also because you guys are cool and I care about y'all.

I want to DM a prison break game and don't know if I want to do it in D&D 3.5 or D20 Future. There is also an Anime Con in Ottawa in November and I want to put together a decent cosplay by then but don't have any idea what I want to go as.

Oh, and are there any episodes of The Legend of Koizumi after the 3rd one?

Unbeatable Paladin

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Go as Charlotte from Madoka.

Also,
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=7261
Gaia is so damn weird now. And its spellcheck still doesn't recognise "Gaia" as a word.
Flip of Darkstar
After all these years I can't believe /tg/ is still good. I'm so happy.

Are any other boards still good? Were they ever good?

Unbeatable Paladin

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
/tg/? Still good?

It's not absolutely terrible, but it's nowhere near as good as it was before the change in moderation.

Friendly Lunatic

Things that were good last season:
-Madoka

things that are good this season:
-Steins;gate
Don't look at /ck/.
I have a hard time looking at anything from the past three seasons as having been good.

I think the worst perpetrator of recent "good" anime has been Kuragehime. Utterly non-existent characterisation, meaningless plot, little depth or wordplay to make up for it, just bleh. It's less than the sum of its tropes and nothing more, which is just sad.

The people I would kill for more Baccano or Spice & Wolf...
Can one of you guys give me 25k? I'm only two cards away from whatever the final pie-prize is.

Unbeatable Paladin

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Who've you been feeding?

It better be Meredith.

That poor girl...
I'm playing to win. The grunny has my vote.
s**t guys, Bangkok smells like an overripe fruit that has been deep-fried.
Ok, seriously, this is a ******** weird smell. It exists both in Bangkok and the countryside. It is in the food, on the people, and even sinking into the fabric of my clothing. Even the shower water carries a hint of the smell.

I am so weirded-out by this.

Unbeatable Paladin

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I went into an Asian food store yesterday to pick up a few things, and I noticed it also had a weird smell. Like something was just starting to rot...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff