Welcome to Gaia! ::

QUESTION 1: What physical characteristics do you think a girl must have to wear a bikini?

QUESTION 2: What are some reasons a girl shouldn't wear a bikini? (Physical appearances)
QUESTION 1: What physical characteristics do you think a girl must have to wear a bikini?
BOOBS... its kinda useless to have something carry your "boobs" if you have none.

QUESTION 2: What are some reasons a girl shouldn't wear a bikini? (Physical appearances)
fat girls, hairy girls, anorexia girls
reasons not too

if they are passed the "chunky" area which is a very grey area

only my opinion of course
Yeah, I think unless you have boobs bikinis look silly, but there's not many other options.

Uhh, overly large people probably shouldn't bare it all, but that's an opinion.
Large theighs I detest, so a bikini top and shorts look good.
Body hair does not turn me on, shall we say. Pubic hair sticking out of the bottom of the pants is not gong to win any contests, either.
Tizzania
BOOBS... its kinda useless to have something carry your "boobs" if you have none.

fat girls, hairy girls, anorexia girls

You don't need boobs to wear a bikini...actually some bikinis would require smaller boobs otherwise they'd be popping out like crazy...

Anyways, in respose to your question, it depends on the bikini you're looking at. Theres pretty much a bikini for MOST body types.

And if you're bigger, theres always tankinis
This thread reminds me of the Norbit commercials when she's wanting to go down the waterslide and the lifeguardy person is all "Do you have any bottoms on?" and she lifts up the HUGE amount of fat to show them off. Not pretty.

You need a pretty flat stomach to pull off a bikini, and curves. Twiggy girls look silly in a bikini, and it doesn't flatter larger girls either.
As they all say above ya ... here's a site to find the right swimsuit for yourself http://www.we.tv/wespot/concierge/style/514965/ mrgreen

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
QUESTION 1: What physical characteristics do you think a girl must have to wear a bikini? She must be in shape and wear the right one according to her shape. Magazines tell you what is good for a specific shape. Which is very helpful.

QUESTION 2: What are some reasons a girl shouldn't wear a bikini? (Physical appearances) Girls that are uncomfortable with showing skin. If you don't have the confidence to wear anything, it will show thru. And girls that don't shave. D:
what are us small-boobed girls supposed to wear instead?

one-pieces? they swamp us!
Bikini's are fun, but I feel self concious wearing one still >.>. I have a funny indent at my lower waist (just under where your hipbone starts), so it makes me look like I have insane lovehandles or something. Part of it is my lack of lower-back strength, so the muscle is flabby, but I actually have a funny little indent there. How do I fix that?
I'd say you'd need to be, eh, chesty, and healthily skinny. No obvious ribs.

I would also suggest not wearing one if you have clear tan lines.

And whomever said what small-chested girls (like me xD) should wear, I'd advise tankinis. Youd couldn't /pay/ me to wear a bikini, anyways.
I think that girls need to be firm and relatively shapeless to wear a bikini. They're one of the most unflattering and overrated things ever invented in my opinion, and they just keep getting smaller every year. This isn't Brasil! >_o
MyPlaidShortShorts

To #1:
Skinny with reasonably small boobies.

To #2:
Fat chicks in bikini's..... gonk
1: An athletic looking body, or skinny.
2: Chubby or chunky, hairy, ribcage showing skinny, or massive boob implants
If you're flat chested, you can wear a bikini, but you should pick one that has ruffles or is bra shaped in order to create the illusion of a more ample chest, and you should definitely stay away from string bikinis.

If you're a girl with hips and thighs, you're going to want to stay away from boy shirts b/c more fabric= bigger looking booty. Try for a high cut bikini bottom to lengthen your legs.

If you're obese, you're going to want to stick with one pieces which are more slimming, and the one pieces they're making nowadays are actually looking pretty hot.

I think most people can wear bikini's, you just have to know your body type and understand what's going to work best with what you've got.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff