Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whoo.

Yep. 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2

..\(♥∇♥)/..

I would try something kind of modern like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Except you don't have to go so asymmetrical with it, and your natural color is pretty nice. :3

..\(♥∇♥)/..
cut ur hair shorter, a rly funky choppy cut. and dye it a darker color like a copper or a brown
I get entranced with pirates on TV and come back to find my topic on page three.. aaah well.

Maybe I should start dressing like a pirate. heart
The Love machine 2.0
I think you'd look good if you made your hair like this, except you get nicer bangs

sorry the pic didnt show up here let me try it again

User Image
It definately looks like you tuck your hair behind your ears. Stop that. heart

I think you'd look good in scene-style hair. (Just not the wild colors, keep or stay close to your color now!)

Maybe something like...
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Or my favorite,
User Image (love her.)
Watermelon Pirate
Suicide In Wonderland
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I really like your haircolor right now, so I wouldn't change that. Unless you were really bored, you coulg get subtle lowlights or something. Nothing too crazy, classic would work on you. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I did put in lowlights at one time, they just didn't show up much. And by that, I mean, they didn't show up at all.

And for everyone who's told me to straighten my hair, I did this morning and took pictures... I don't think my hair straightens too well. Once I get the photos up on photobucket, I'll put them in with the first post. Stay tuned...

Is it really humid where you live? Because I can understand that. My hair is naturally almost an afro! As for straightening, have you tried putting product in your hair while it's wet, and then drying and straightening it? Try applying a little more pressure on your hair.

Don't worry if you can't make it completely straight. Curls ont he bottom are gorgeous. =)

Lay out your clothes, and mix and match for some new outfits.
Shnsun5
Watermelon Pirate
Suicide In Wonderland
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I really like your haircolor right now, so I wouldn't change that. Unless you were really bored, you coulg get subtle lowlights or something. Nothing too crazy, classic would work on you. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I did put in lowlights at one time, they just didn't show up much. And by that, I mean, they didn't show up at all.

And for everyone who's told me to straighten my hair, I did this morning and took pictures... I don't think my hair straightens too well. Once I get the photos up on photobucket, I'll put them in with the first post. Stay tuned...

Is it really humid where you live? Because I can understand that. My hair is naturally almost an afro! As for straightening, have you tried putting product in your hair while it's wet, and then drying and straightening it? Try applying a little more pressure on your hair.

Don't worry if you can't make it completely straight. Curls ont he bottom are gorgeous. =)

Lay out your clothes, and mix and match for some new outfits.

Hah, yeah... It's rained almost every day for the past two weeks or so.

And yeah, this morning I did the product when it's wet, then dried & straightened it. I did switch what product I was using (I have a ton of stuff I never use.) and it seemed to hold longer.

I'm thinking I might take a picture of my clothes for people to comment on/give me ideas on/etc. Hmm...
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
It definately looks like you tuck your hair behind your ears. Stop that. heart

I think you'd look good in scene-style hair. (Just not the wild colors, keep or stay close to your color now!)

Maybe something like...
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Or my favorite,
User Image (love her.)

Shirley Manson <3 I want her hairrrr...

And yeah, those first four look pretty good. The second one is a bit too much like what I already have, but I really like the others.
It's the curse of the second paaage.... and it's struck full force
I feel like I should make a poeeeem... but I think this is free verse
No rhyme or rhythm.... No real reason of being
But hey, is anyone going to read it anyway?

(I'ma bad poet. But every topic I've ever made, on mules or this account, dies on the second page. And why break tradition? heart )

Anyways, question... if I were to take pictures of the stuff shoved in my closet/drawers, would you guys suggest outfits or stuff that I should buy to fill out my wardrobe?

Kawaii Shoujo

User Image

Maybe growing you're hair out?
Lucky! As a natural blonde, you really shouldn't die your hair. Subtle lowlights (Professional ONLY, home kits can frazzle your hair- I should know.) in red or a darker blonde might look nice. You also have some ultra loose waves naturally, but they look awkward with your shoulder-length hair. Try going a bit longer, and use an extra big curling brush in the morning with the smallest amount of curl cream to define them.

As to cosmetics, don't go too dark- Caramel is the deepest you could go, or maybe a light mohca. No deep chocolates, burgundys or blacks, except for use in eyeliner. Don't go really thick with the eyeliner, either. It looks scary on anyone. A non-shimmering gold shade could look really good with a lighter eyeliner, too. ^^ As for lips, well, like I said; Lighter, more natural shades.

Also, do me a favour? NEVER wear those suspender short things again.

Blessed be*

Candianna
candianna
Lucky! As a natural blonde, you really shouldn't die your hair. Subtle lowlights (Professional ONLY, home kits can frazzle your hair- I should know.) in red or a darker blonde might look nice. You also have some ultra loose waves naturally, but they look awkward with your shoulder-length hair. Try going a bit longer, and use an extra big curling brush in the morning with the smallest amount of curl cream to define them.

As to cosmetics, don't go too dark- Caramel is the deepest you could go, or maybe a light mohca. No deep chocolates, burgundys or blacks, except for use in eyeliner. Don't go really thick with the eyeliner, either. It looks scary on anyone. A non-shimmering gold shade could look really good with a lighter eyeliner, too. ^^ As for lips, well, like I said; Lighter, more natural shades.

Also, do me a favour? NEVER wear those suspender short things again.

Blessed be*

Candianna

(Those suspender short things are what happens when I have undirected boredom... hee.. yeah. See, motivation for people to help me out! Anyways.)

I used to have longer hair, I wish I could find a picture of it... but I have really snarly hair too, so I'd have to load it down with conditioner and detangler products just for it to stay nice. And it was frustrating, because whenever I found a good leave-in detangler product, they'd discontinue it. (That's what they've done with my past FOUR facewashes that I've really, really liked, too.)

And thank you for the tips! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces