Bwahahaha! A change in Gaia's navigation? It's none of my concern, since I navigate through life guided only by my masculine sense of purpose and the solid-gold compass of capitalism! But maybe you should read this...

------------------------

Hello, Gaians!

In the coming months, we'll be making gradual changes to the site's interface to make it better looking and easier to navigate. The first of these changes is an overhaul of the site's navigation links and notification area.

Instead of the old notification buttons, you'll now see a little thought bubble showing your new private messages, announcements, pending trades, etc. Here's what it looks like:

User Image

We've also removed the row of "quick launch" buttons, but have no fear! You can now navigate quickly and easily with the links in the light blue row at the top of the page. When you move your mouse over them, a menu will open showing all the navigation options under that link (for example, if you move your mouse over the Community link, you'll see links for Forums, Guilds, Arenas, Marketplace, etc.).

We hope this makes things a little easier!