Welcome to Gaia! ::

ninja
MC=awesome.

Xiri=sexy.
I think they are all wonderful. heart
These items rock! whee
I say! It seems like GAIAns are finally giving the staff the praise it deserves, now!

Distinct Hunter

1,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Trader 100
xiri
fuschiaFLAME
xiri
fuschiaFLAME
I'm glad people like them, but I was rather disappointed with them. sweatdrop

Well, the old saying goes, Gaia can't please everyone. wink
I agree, I just wished they released a simple item to go along with them. Not have all of them be big or flashy sweatdrop

But but.. Monthly collectibles aren't meant to be "simple". Leave those for the stores xd I like to have ultra cool sexy super radical tubular psychedelic items released for collectibles. heart xp
I didn't mean plain-simple. But something like the Angelic Scarf or Angelic Halo. Something pretty, but doesn't require having several poses for it. A few are fine.. but yeah.. >< I liked the earlier MCs because they actually still resembled the little images instead of a completely different item. sweatdrop

Eh... I hope you understood that, I was kinda rambling whee
I agree on the "wish there were more colors" for Mertails. Maybe they'll do another mer item later, like how they made two wigs, and give us more options. Or, maybe do not-as-good-a-quality tails for the NPC shops later. Green/purple/pink tails would be neat. Espeically green to match my Zurgness more. Hehe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff