Welcome to Gaia! ::

I rarely give my own feedback on my own thread for items, but this month deserved my voice. I loved all three of the items, they were nicely drawn and look amazing in my eyes.

Lunar Scythe: Beautiful item. My favorite staff since the Demonic Pitchfork. It's a little big, but it isn't too bad. The positions are fine in my opinion.
Rating: 9/10

Mertails: I'm loving it. Big time. It looks and fits well in the avatar box and most of the positions look beautiful. I like the second choice of the shark option you can have for a different color scheme. The armor plate looks nice, and I've come up with a few good avatar's with this item. I only wish there were more colors to choose from.
Rating: 9/10

Contacts: The contacts are beautiful. Straight down. The only thing that makes me drop off a few points is the positioning and angeling of the eyes. Also the lashes look pretty silly to me. Besides that, I really like them.
Rating: 7/10

Unstoppable Seeker

15,325 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
I agree with everything you said 3nodding
Tsukabu Nosoratori
I agree with everything you said 3nodding

Huzzah :3

Unstoppable Seeker

15,325 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
First time in a long time I've liked ALL of the items 3nodding
Tsukabu Nosoratori
First time in a long time I've liked ALL of the items 3nodding

Same here. Last time I remember liking all the items was... When the Kodiac and Panda hat were released xp
They are pretty good.

Distinct Hunter

1,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Trader 100
I'm glad people like them, but I was rather disappointed with them. sweatdrop
Best items thus far this year. Dun really care for the scythe, but the other two make me squee.

I think what I like best about them, though, is the fact that they're proof the devs and admins are in fact listening to us and what we want.
*clapclap*

Agreed^^
Anguisette
Best items thus far this year. Dun really care for the scythe, but the other two make me squee.

I think what I like best about them, though, is the fact that they're proof the devs and admins are in fact listening to us and what we want.

For this year, totally the best items so far heart
fuschiaFLAME

Well, the old saying goes, Gaia can't please everyone. wink

Distinct Hunter

1,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Trader 100
xiri
fuschiaFLAME

I agree, I just wished they released a simple item to go along with them. Not have all of them be big or flashy sweatdrop
(Niiiice avi! 3nodding )

I agree completely. ^^ This month was a good month.

Beloved Prophet

8,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I do in fact like these items a lot in general.

It does seem some of the semi-transparent items are having Drop Dead Sexy gown issues. The lightning eyes, the bubbles. Mostly likely I forsee they'll be made fully opaque, which bites but Gaia avatars no likey semi-transparency apparently. crying
fuschiaFLAME
xiri
fuschiaFLAME

I agree, I just wished they released a simple item to go along with them. Not have all of them be big or flashy sweatdrop

But but.. Monthly collectibles aren't meant to be "simple". Leave those for the stores xd I like to have ultra cool sexy super radical tubular psychedelic items released for collectibles. heart xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff