Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Nerd

10,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
Hmm.. I think the only thing is that the eyes are over the hair.. That's a bit foreign to me.. sweatdrop
mad But they're pretty good.
Their eyes are all a bit high on their heads, but other than that, they're pretty nice drawings. ^-^ Nice descriptions, too.

Dapper Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Koof: I've always done the hair over eye thing... I really love eyes, and I wanted to show off all their eyes colours, so meh. ^^;

Isuria: Umm... What? Please, at least comment something that I can understand.

Confused: I'mmmm.... trying to break out of the habit, but it's not working. >> I've always drawn eyes fairly high up. I guess it looks normal to me.
^^ I wanted to actually explain why character such and such looks like this and what he has to do with everything and so and so....
*tippie toes around the corner and trows taco at al and screams*"TACO FIGHT!!!!"
if you strip away the window dressing, I'm finding that they all pretty much have the same face, just in a different expression some of the time.
Saber in Blue
if you strip away the window dressing, I'm finding that they all pretty much have the same face, just in a different expression some of the time.
Yeah he's lazy...but you dident here that from me... ninja

Dapper Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Well, we have alot of big critiqers here tonight! -__-

Pffttt.

I am lazy... but not lazy enough to try and recreate the same thing over and over again.
Super cute! I like the thick lines and vibrant colorings on these. xD Almost look like they're little emotes or something.

Lol, I love how they all have these seriously magical names and then one plop-center is called Buba-doom. XD

Dapper Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Awww, thank you!! <<33
Usually I ink pretty thick, but with the pen tool. I've had my tablet for almost a year, and I DID use it to colour, but for some reason photoshop wouldn't regester the pressure for it. Until recently. I was looking at art on DA, and realised I rrreeaaallllyyy wanted to have pressure, so I reinstalled the software, and after alot of fiddling with the menus on the CD and tutorials, suddenly got it to work!!
Pfftt, I have no idea actually HOW I got it to work, but alot ofthe time when I restart my computer I have to fiddle with the software and junk. >>

Anyway, enough of my rambling! Thick line, yay!! 8D I always tend to make my art look like cartoons.
And this is like, the first time I've really actually experimented with something that looks like hard-cell shading. I usually do softcell.

8D Yeah, that makes me laugh too. >w<
Alfred_Baramender

Pffttt.

I am lazy... but not lazy enough to try and recreate the same thing over and over again.

I'm...not seeing any evidence to the contrary, at least as far as the faces are concerned. That's the same face.
they're awesome
I LOVE how you color! On some the eyes look a bit too high up, but it's very well done overall. 3nodding
Saber in Blue
Alfred_Baramender

Pffttt.

I'm...not seeing any evidence to the contrary, at least as far as the faces are concerned. That's the same face.

They aren't exactly the same face, but they are all very similar. Only Bubadoom's face seems to be very different--but that's probably because he's more animal-like than the others. Other than that, they are all the same basic face, with similar structure, eye-types and nose types. They all have kind of outward-rounded faces with chins that start coming in right under or level with their noses, and all of their chins point or curve in a similar way. All of their noses, except Buba's, are pretty much the same--they all are at a similar position except Moria's, which is a bit highter, and they are all shaped exactly the same. Their eyes, though some with eyelids, some larger, and some positioned differently, all have the smae rounded, semi-almond shape. They all have a large lower lip and a thin or non-existant upper lip. Their mouths all stretch unuasually far, and if not for their expressions, would probably look exactly alike on each character.

They are all the same basic face, only in different colors, positions, and with differnet markings, hairstyles and ears.

4,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Those are pretty sexy. Your lines rule over mine. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items