Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ryan Sticksen-Glitter
I think I actually did really really well at my interview at the Jewish Childcare Center! XD

Is this a new place or the place you were last time?

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
dangerousfish
Ryan Sticksen-Glitter
I think I actually did really really well at my interview at the Jewish Childcare Center! XD

Is this a new place or the place you were last time?

nah, this is a new place. The last place was the hands-on interview, but this was just a regular interview at a childcare center that's in one of the local synagogues in town. They pay would be s**t, but it's nice and very community-oriented.
Is there a certain level of Jewy you need to be? Or is it just religiously based, like YMCA camps.

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
You mean me as a teacher or te kids who go there? I think the kids are mostly jewish, but I have honestly no real idea for that or teh teachers. Legally they can't NOT hire you based on your religion. I'm sure they'd prefer someone with a little knowledge since they do teach like... passover stuff and blessings. Luckily I grew up in a half-jewish household, so I have a bit o' knowledge!

I am psyched that gulliver's travels is in the cinema! I LOVED that movie as a kid, as horribly weird as it was. XD
Woot!

The Transformers Movie comes out July 2nd!

Fish promised to go with me.

*holds Fish to that, expecting a call*
OMG!!!! Voltron is on my TV!!11
JeremyPorter
Woot!

The Transformers Movie comes out July 2nd!

Fish promised to go with me.

*holds Fish to that, expecting a call*

Did I promise? sweatdrop I think I'm supposed to go with my roommates. But they might not care.
Wow... Voltron is way lamer than I remember. rofl What are you all cheering for! The Black Lion did all the work! You're all worthless!
Ryan Sticksen-Glitter
You mean me as a teacher or te kids who go there? I think the kids are mostly jewish, but I have honestly no real idea for that or teh teachers. Legally they can't NOT hire you based on your religion. I'm sure they'd prefer someone with a little knowledge since they do teach like... passover stuff and blessings. Luckily I grew up in a half-jewish household, so I have a bit o' knowledge!

I am psyched that gulliver's travels is in the cinema! I LOVED that movie as a kid, as horribly weird as it was. XD

I was thinking religious places were able to hire based on at religion for religion jobs. Although I guess daycare isn't the same as Hebrew or Sunday school. I just knew you weren't terribly religious, even though you observed the holidays.
Sort of like how even I know God promised to never flood the world again but here comes Evan Almighty.

Because I guess you really can't make a movie about people burning to death - which I'm pretty sure is how the world is supposed to end next time.
i think they did make a movie about people burning to death. was it "dante's peak"? or "joe and the volcano"?

8,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Voter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I won't be at Otakon either this year, way too close to Blizzcon... maybe even the same weekend sweatdrop

I am eagerly awaiting details of Caden and Mika's trip, since me and boyfriend will be in the same area... hope to find out if things are worth going to or not.
heart new profile heart
heart new video heart
heart new pictures heart

heart please comment it heart
dangerousfish

Did I promise? sweatdrop I think I'm supposed to go with my roommates. But they might not care.

Hee ^^

Aqtooally, I'm going to be a little busy on Monday, so the the time you decide to go would greatly influence my ability to join you. But if you're going with your roomies, that's cool.

.. I'll just have to find someone to go with me 'round here.
I'm on my last pair of panties and I'm wearing my Meadowview polo. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces