8.9/10
eShirase
I love the colors on your avi.

Maybe take off the glasses? Not sure..

8.9/10

I have bright red eyes xD;;;

and thanks. <3
I kindly ask, Please rate back oh great one! :]
I dunno, I rather like the simplicity of it. It all flows rather well together, and doesn't require a billion items to do so. I like it alot! biggrin 9/10

Rate, please?
xd Why thank you ;D

Assuming you're going after the ninja look, you're looking like a really dangerous ninja there. xd

9/10, I don't think the kitsune mask helps it a lot though. ^^; Aside from that, it's all working together nicely.
Nono, I think that the glasses are just fine... what you really need is to somehow get a lighter white down by your feet. I have little idea how to do that, naturally.... What legwarmers are those?

Rateback?

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
I really love your concept but I don't think the legwarmers match. That's probably my biggest quibble....

Rate me back? My theme is "forest fire"
I would have to say I like it as well. very simple, but not PLAIN, and you make good use of the hat. 9.8/10

Rate back if you wish ^_^
Crawlerette
I dunno, I rather like the simplicity of it. It all flows rather well together, and doesn't require a billion items to do so. I like it alot! biggrin 9/10

Rate, please?

Thank you. ^^

You look like a soul sister who just died and went to heaven! xd

I like it lots, but I would try to add a pair of gloves because your arms seem so bare. Maybe some Lex's black gloves?

9.5/10 n_n
Okiratika
Crawlerette

Rate, please?

Thank you. ^^

You look like a soul sister who just died and went to heaven! xd

I like it lots, but I would try to add a pair of gloves because your arms seem so bare. Maybe some Lex's black gloves?

9.5/10 n_n

Thanks, and that's a good idea! biggrin
emeralddarkness
Nono, I think that the glasses are just fine... what you really need is to somehow get a lighter white down by your feet. I have little idea how to do that, naturally.... What legwarmers are those?

Rateback?

It's the light purple leg wamers. x_x; They're a shade off, but all the other leg warmers look even more ridiculous. xD I have no clue how to improve it either.

And, well, I can see what you're going for, but it's not really my style. ^^; I do like how the space bubble looks with the reindeer collar, but it looks a little forced to me. Sorry. :/

Lonely Kitten

I actually really like your look. It's cute, and compliments the flower without using too much white...or other winter roses. Nice job!
Kailanara
I really love your concept but I don't think the legwarmers match. That's probably my biggest quibble....

Rate me back? My theme is "forest fire"

Oooh, I love how your pants have little green leaves on them! @__@ That really adds to it. xD

I'd add a pair of green or brownish glasses, your eyes make you look a little too human I guess. xD And maybe some orange/yellow gloves to cover it all up a bit more.

Great start though! 3nodding 7.5/10
oODigital GlowOo
I would have to say I like it as well. very simple, but not PLAIN, and you make good use of the hat. 9.8/10

Rate back if you wish ^_^

Thank you. ^^

Very cute, maybe have a look at the mythrill armor as the crown... thing? The tiara is a little off. Otherwise, cute. :3

8/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces