Welcome to Gaia! ::

I do agree with you, playing with fellow Gaians is fun,
but why make a post about it?
All you will get is some half-wit kids who think that they are actually intelligent.
And flamers who cannot flame.
Was it for entertainment purposes?
If so, I do not blame you.
Mephistopheres
but why make a post about it? All you will get is some half-wit kids who think that they are actually intelligent. And flamers who cannot flame.
center]
Damn...Ya, you got it right tho. I only do this because it's fun too see gaians reactions. And it's funny because they don't know who i am but i am on some of their friendlist. I have three accounts on gaia. lmao. Muhahahahahaha. I want a pickle.
Ignyte
Philomon
Ignyte
Philomon
You were here once upon a time?
I must've been too busy doing other crap to notice you.
No, you just don't see Greatness in Action at times, kid. Dun worry tho. Their will be 8 sequels to return of ignyte.

If you want me to consider you greatness, you'll have to jump out of my computer onto my desk.
Otherwise you're just a person that is attempting to be awsome and make everyone mad over the internet.
ok, maybe i can jump onto your desktop, but i have to bend and manipulate reality and some dimensions to do that. Too complicated for me, but extremely easy for Reed Richards.

I don't make people mad over the internet do i?

No, I want you to jump onto my desk my keyboard is on.
I don't care about some person I have never heard of., I want to see you do it.

Even making this little thread can make people mad.
They thake the internet too seriously.
Ignyte
Mephistopheres
but why make a post about it? All you will get is some half-wit kids who think that they are actually intelligent. And flamers who cannot flame.
Damn...Ya, you got it right tho. I only do this because it's fun too see gaians reactions. And it's funny because they don't know who i am but i am on some of their friendlist. I have three accounts on gaia. lmao. Muhahahahahaha. I want a pickle.

Oh, I see.
Kudos!
XD Gotta love mules.
Who wants to **c* My **c*? I heard gaia girls are pretty much all whores. (Now wonder so many girls are dumb enough to meet guys twice their age on the net. lmao. jack asses*
Philomon
Ignyte
Philomon
Ignyte
Philomon
You were here once upon a time?
I must've been too busy doing other crap to notice you.
No, you just don't see Greatness in Action at times, kid. Dun worry tho. Their will be 8 sequels to return of ignyte.

If you want me to consider you greatness, you'll have to jump out of my computer onto my desk.
Otherwise you're just a person that is attempting to be awsome and make everyone mad over the internet.
ok, maybe i can jump onto your desktop, but i have to bend and manipulate reality and some dimensions to do that. Too complicated for me, but extremely easy for Reed Richards.

I don't make people mad over the internet do i?

No, I want you to jump onto my desk my keyboard is on.
I don't care about some person I have never heard of., I want to see you do it.

Even making this little thread can make people mad.
They thake the internet too seriously.
well if they take the internet way to seriously they should get a life, unless their a gamer and they have many lives.
They say on gaia your avi reflects who you really are in person...so i wonder if half the girls on here are really sluts...
Ignyte
They say on gaia your avi reflects who you really are in person...so i wonder if half the girls on here are really sluts...

Good theory. So you're saying you have red eyes and wear grey boxers?

Hilarious Genius

Don't care.
x_WIGGLES
Ignyte

Good theory. So you're saying you have red eyes and wear grey boxers?
so your saying you have a monkey on your head and wear revealing panties for the whole public? aye.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff