Welcome to Gaia! ::

sockss
[Negative Zero]
It'd be nice to have a team of mods that could patrol the Towns; sadly, I think Towns is just too big. A report system would be nice though. 3nodding

As for now, the only way to report things in Towns is to take screenshots of the user breaking the rules and the chat log, then send that to a purple mod. >.<

User Image

Well maybe a team of users who report all the cyberers to a cyber-patrol-mod?

User Image

You mean like all the users already? Everyone can already report cyberers in Towns to the mods. You don't need to be assigned into a special position to do it.

Towns is way to big to effectively have patrols. There'd need to be 1 mod per screen...and there's a huge number of that.

Seeing as the other flash parts of Gaia have report systems...and they definitely have been working on report systems such as indicated by the new PM report system, I'm betting that an effective way to do Towns reporting is being worked on.

Benevolent Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Love & Beauty is found in the hearts that believe."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
----------------------------------------------------

Well thats why I written that it would make my Gaian life easier if we had report buttons.

----------------------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Love & Beauty is found in the hearts that believe."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff