Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gunn took her in his arm's, although he said nothing it burned, like the flames of hell itself it burned, her angelic being against his hell condemmed one, even a small amount of smoke was rising from his arms, but he just hugged her, only calming her "It's okay, he just wanted me to ask you something. But I refused."
Duran looked around to see people going insane. He saw one person passed out, another who was talking about wanting to condem someone else. He raised his eyebrow and sighed. He said to himself, " Can I go anywhere without someone breaking down or going crazy." He was more angered because even his angel left him. That just hurt him terribly. He thought, ' Was it my fault...or was I a lost cause?' His anger infused with his powers and he punched the tree. The tree engulfed in flames as he walked away.
The crow swooped down and landed with a small thud on top of Duran's head, craning its head over to glare into his eyes with its own beady black orbs. The bird cracked open its beak to speak in a dark, grainy voice. "'Ello Duran, I'm 'ere on beharf o' my master and all that. 'Ere to ask yah a fyooo questions. Thank ye kindly and all that. The name's Quote, Quote the Crow."

On the other side of the street the young dmeon known only as Jimmy continued to work away at Gunn's mind, he would not be denied a father... Satanos had promised him a family and he would stop at nothing to have one.

Please Gunn, I just want a family, is that too much to ask? Is that not what you want? Family...

Dapper Seeker

Melody woke up, "Mmm....ow my head.." She mumbled..."Where am I...?"
Gunn stood up, his will was already weakened from the doubt and pain of the last two hours had made him a easy target "Yes son....come here."He crouched and held his hands out to the youngster. Then looking at Laura "Will you come with me? we can live together. away from pain and fear." His eye's glazed over, an illusion playing in his mind.

Dapper Seeker

She looked around, Jinn was lying there but the man was nowhere to be seen and she was in Jinn's appartment.
True Satanos
The crow swooped down and landed with a small thud on top of Duran's head, craning its head over to glare into his eyes with its own beady black orbs. The bird cracked open its beak to speak in a dark, grainy voice. "'Ello Duran, I'm 'ere on beharf o' my master and all that. 'Ere to ask yah a fyooo questions. Thank ye kindly and all that. The name's Quote, Quote the Crow."

On the other side of the street the young dmeon known only as Jimmy continued to work away at Gunn's mind, he would not be denied a father... Satanos had promised him a family and he would stop at nothing to have one.

Please Gunn, I just want a family, is that too much to ask? Is that not what you want? Family...

Duran raised his eyebrow. " A talking crow?" He mumbled. "What do you want with me?" he groaned.
Laura took a stepp back "Gunn..." She said quietly, "Gunn it's a trick..." She said softly. "It's all a trick..."
The child named Jimmy had emerged fully from the shadows now, a small boy around 7 years old with pure blond hair and shimmering blue eyes, he spoke once more... Not with suggestions as he had Gunn but in a voice as delicate as soft velvet and precious as all the diamonds of Earth, "Why do you deny me? I wish only for a family but you would deny me, do you not desire a family? Do you not desire Gunn?" A single tear began to roll down the boys face and an aura of solitude began to emanate from him, "I... I don't want to be alone again!" He raised his hand to the angel and dropped to his knees, sobbing fully now.

A few streets down Quote the Crow had settled down on Duran's head and was now casually plucking bits of dirt and dandruff from the mans hair, "Well, depends on 'ow ya wonna play it, innit? Boss man says 'e wants ya to join him, says I gots ta be elegant like, I'm one elegant b*****d so I were perfick for the job. Ya wanna be a demon kid? Boss man says he wants ya to 'elp him shatter some pearl gates or summat like that, summat about yer magicks and crap like that. 'Ey?"

Dapper Seeker

Melody walked to the window and opened it looking out.
Jinn suddenly sat up with his hand to his forehead, he felt a breeze. he slowly regained vision and saw melody unharmed.
"...Melody..." He spoke out, his voice abit better from before.

Dapper Seeker

-JinZettori-
Jinn suddenly sat up with his hand to his forehead, he felt a breeze. he slowly regained vision and saw melody unharmed.
"...Melody..." He spoke out, his voice abit better from before.
Melody turned to him smiling and ran over, "Jinn!"
Jinn wicned abit, but smile anyway as he stroked her cheek. Then realised what he was doing..he did some thinking when he was alone before..that the kiss was right before all this.
Jinn coughed to make it so he didnt take his hand away harshly, but to cover his mouth to the fake cough.
"Are you alright, Melody?' He asked softly, after he took his hand away from his face.

Dapper Seeker

(So..he kissed her?)

Melody nodded, "But are you? I was so worried..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out