Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, I made this thread because I can't find anything similar, anyway CHOBIT IS THE ROX, I absolutly love the serie's Sumomo and Kotoko are such a pair, but the 2 agent-like personcoms came outta no-where and kinda ruined it in my opinion.

I love Freya's theme tune, sometimes I watch my dvd just to hear it lol, but I digress DO THE WAKEY WAKEY EXERCISES BLAST YOU!
Chobits was a really nice anime =]

As for seeing more of the characters, if you watch Tsubasa Chronicle you can see cameos of a fair few of them.
one reply?, come on, there as to be more chobit fans then this
I love Chobits.It's awesome.And I do agree with you about the WAKEY WAKEY EXCERISE.
*blows whistle* THEN GET TO ITZ XD
rolleyes

I like the manga more than the anime, but Chobits does rock.
chobits is raelly nice...

i could relate a bit to the story of find the one only for me...

xd

4laugh

chii!!
Underpants ??? sweatdrop
evildoings
Ok, I made this thread because I can't find anything similar, anyway CHOBIT IS THE ROX, I absolutly love the serie's Sumomo and Kotoko are such a pair, but the 2 agent-like personcoms came outta no-where and kinda ruined it in my opinion.

I love Freya's theme tune, sometimes I watch my dvd just to hear it lol, but I digress DO THE WAKEY WAKEY EXERCISES BLAST YOU!

look at my profile, may not be to your standards but its still cool
awesome profile biggrin
After Mei got to her room, Sephira now left her on her own to make her feel her new home.

It was already late yet Mei couldn't sleep.

Mei went to Kuro who was peacefully sleeping and gave it a soft pat.

After a little while she went out of her room to gaze at the moon through the huge window by the main stairs.

The moon glowed luminously on her as she gazed at it.
evildoings

Screw you, Zima and Dita are the best characters in the show.
too me, they were to randomly thrown in, if they were introduced a bit better maybe, but I bet you like them because

OMG DARK AND MYSTERIOUS LOLOOLOLOLOL
chobits was a really good anime. i love that beginning song too.. i just wish the show didnt end so soon
loved chobits, it was very...pretty? is that a good way to put it? yea really liked it, you should also watch ah my goddess too if u enjoyed chobits like me, pretty similar in genre of anime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff