Samos 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Damas 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Torn 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Krew 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Vin 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Tess 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2

Awesome rating JinTekyta you should play Daxter whenever you get the chance if you are interested. It explains the two years when Jak was in prison at the beginning of Jak II.
|Keeping the thread alive…|
EcoGoddess
Awesome rating JinTekyta you should play Daxter whenever you get the chance if you are interested. It explains the two years when Jak was in prison at the beginning of Jak II.

Yeah I know. Many people have said its one of the best games for the PSP. I do want it but unfortunatly I have no PSP. I do plan to get one soon and that'll be one of the first games I get for it.
JinTekyta
EcoGoddess

Yeah I know. Many people have said its one of the best games for the PSP. I do want it but unfortunatly I have no PSP. I do plan to get one soon and that'll be one of the first games I get for it.

Good mrgreen you will love it! your friends was right i think its one of the best games for psp!
I like the Jak and Daxter games, their really fun, i'd give the first one an 7, and he sencond one an 8. the first one just kinda didn't really seem appiling, the second one, just seem awesome cuase you could kick some a** with Dark jak, i never finished the second one, or played the third one. but they take a ton of memory to save.
One of my favorite games. The nuclear bomb that the Peacemakers final form shoots out is hella awsome/ wink

Jak&Daxter : Id give and 9/10 the way they had no weapons but an awsome battle system with the differnt power-ups you could use.

Jak 2: 8.5/10It was even bettwe with the new features the added like the Dark Jak mode and hover crafts you could use.

Jak 3: 7.5/10I like it but the whole light Jak thing kinda ruined it for me. The new weapons they added and more chances to use Daxter in the actual game sorta made up for it but not so much.

Jak X: havn't played it but it looks okay.

Daxter: 10/10 The way they adapted Jaks melee atacks to this new game and the spray gun, pure awsomeness.
And another thing that ruined it for me a little was that there where no strippers in the naughty ottsel that would have made the name valid. wink
Master-Genji
And another thing that ruined it for me a little was that there where no strippers in the naughty ottsel that would have made the name valid. wink

O.o;;;

Invisible Gaian

Never got to beat the first one yet. The second and the third one I beat.
awsome, I'm playing a challenge right now, play Jak and daxter up to Jak 3, and getting a 100% in the first game and unlocking every thing in the 2nd and 3rd games. right now I'm over 50% through the first game, and I havn't fought Korr yet.

Edit: and beating the Hero modes in jak 2 and 3.
Bold and Delicious
Never got to beat the first one yet. The second and the third one I beat.

Oh cool, i haven't seen the ending to the first one in so long. you should try to beat the first ending i know you would enjoy it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff