Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hatters Mad
Yeah, seeing as how I only have 20k and are 17k in debt to someone. xP
That sucks. x.x
Yeah, but I figure I'll get it in a year or so. Also one of my friend's might donate 500k to me. If I get lucky. xP
The Hatters Mad
Yeah, but I figure I'll get it in a year or so. Also one of my friend's might donate 500k to me. If I get lucky. xP
Probably not something to count on.
Tantalize
The Hatters Mad
Yeah, I'm not expecting it, but it will make my quest 7000-900k instead of 1400k

Or I'd splurge on something like Ninja HB. I had once of those, sold it for 12k ages ago... xP

I'd probally save the gold though. Maybe horde some cheap donation item that's inflating quickly and make 50-100k or so. It seems easier to make gold when you're richer.
The Hatters Mad
Tantalize
The Hatters Mad
Yeah, I'm not expecting it, but it will make my quest 7000-900k instead of 1400k

Or I'd splurge on something like Ninja HB. I had once of those, sold it for 12k ages ago... xP

I'd probally save the gold though. Maybe horde some cheap donation item that's inflating quickly and make 50-100k or so. It seems easier to make gold when you're richer.
xp
D: blah blah blah
Hey, I'm gonna go bump around peoples threads. Can I add you to friends?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff