Sounds kinda like Kingdom Hearts?

Yeah 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Kinda... 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
No, not at all! 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 >

User Image;

You don't know what lies inside me.....

<Human! What be your name?> came the Raven's demanding voice through Katsu's skull. Katsu looked up, the creepy calmness still resting throughout the face and dark eyes. "Katsu." he said aloud. <Are you sure that this boy will do? He is very weak looking.> came that gruff voice. <He will do. He is skilled in dark magic, and with the sword. Find you friends.> Raven said. Katsu's pale hand rose, sturdy as an ox. Flames of dark red came up from his hand, and the shadow of Isuma's face reflected in the magic. It dissapeared as Katsu clutched his head, which the Raven had just let it's grip of it. It felt like something was crushing his school. Katsu screamed.

And everything was blacker than black could ever be after that.

for my silver tears [a b i d e] me....

User Image
Isamu looked infront of him, and saw the streets of the city. It would be wise to find a place where he could hide from the cold of the snow. He yawned and shook out his arm, which was sore from the fall. He turned, to look at the opposite end of the alley, and at first was shocked to see what he thought he saw. He double-took his head and realized that what he was seeing was real as he was, and he ran to her. He tackled Riko softly, because he was in far too much pain to do anything else. "Riko! I cannot believe that you are here, how did you get here? Did that weirdo girl get you too?" Small tears began to flow from his eyes, he was so exuberant that he was not alone in this crazy world. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? If you are here, do you think that katsu is here as well?" Isuma helped Riko completly to her feet.
((Awww i'm a weirdo! XD))
||OOC: Dont worry, his opion will change once there is more interaction between us. But he thinks you are a PRETTY weirdo. ^^ ||
((Haha. xd ))
User Image;

ll OoC; I'm lonely! Poor Katsu! I don't think he can send monsters at you yet! crying I have to wait for him to wake up, which I'm waiting for Riko's response. -tackles nee-san and hangs from her neck like a monkey- ll

User Image
((Choking....ow...))
User Image;

ll OoC; -lets go and falls to the floor with loud thump- So... waiting... ll

User Image
Riko Nearly yelped when Isamu tackled her back screamed at her when she hit the cold snow. When he had finally Pulled her to her feet. "I don't know. What girl. I'm OK, What about you. I'm sure Katsu is here also." She said all at once. Her arms were deeply sore and his tackle was the last thing she needed. she saw his tears and seemed to calm down. "Hey you OK.?" She asked and when she looked around. "Were are we?" She asked.
||OOC: hey! I have to go to class right now, sorry to kill the suspence, but it is important. But anyways. I shall finish soon. Talk to you all later, muhc love <3 ||
User Image;

Katsu awoke with a groan. His whole body was on fire, maybe the rest of his trip to wherever this was finally catching up with. The part with the Raven in his head, the magic... why was it so blurry. He stood up and rubbed his eyes with his hands. He decided to try finding Riko, or Isamu. That's what the animals wanted.....

He up the oppisite hand this time, and it had a bit of a quiver to it. The magic started up again, and this time he could see Riko and Isamu together. "Isamu? Riko..? Can you here me?" As soon as he talked to the magic, he was whisked through darkness. He stood in shadows now, and as he looked down at himself, Katsu realized he was a shadow right now.

Isamu and Riko together infuriated him, for some strange reason. <Want me to get them?> A look of short surprise appeared on Katsu's face, then shivered away. He looked down at a goat/dragon type thing, the one with the low voice Katsu could vaguely remember. Katsu dismissed all regret and guilt with a wave of his hand. "Go ahead."

ll EDIT; OoC; AH DANGIT, SKITTLES! I just got to send the monster out. gonk Fine, it'll go after Riko. xD ll

User Image
[See ya later blaugh ]
[.Rena.]
[See ya later blaugh ]
((Aww!))
((bye Rena, bye Skittles. See you two later ^_^))
[I'm not leaving, I was saying goodbye.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces