Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Will the squirrel mafia succeed in their dealings?

Damn straight y0 0.6 60.0% [ 21 ]
NOOO!!!The fox crime family will!!! 0.4 40.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]

Jillyfro
TrueHippie
"Eh, not bad but not good either. Everything just moves so slow. Nothing exciting ever happens, ya know?"
"I hear ya. Sometimes you have to go out and make things exciting yourself..'course it doesn't help if you're lazy, like I can be."
"Amen, so any good fight lately?"
TrueHippie

"Yeah, I was just in one...and I might be in some tournament to take down this one school that trains demons or something, in about a week."
Jillyfro
TrueHippie

"Yeah, I was just in one...and I might be in some tournament to take down this one school that trains demons or something, in about a week."

"Sounds like fun"
A young girl of about 17 stepped in. She was lean, muscular, and around 5' 9''. "I'm going to train in here, and get even stronger!" she yelled out.
TrueHippie

"Sounds like fun"

"I hope it is. We were supposed to attack it on valentines day, but it didn't work out so well. I couldn't even be there, I was busy."
SuperHakufu
A young girl of about 17 stepped in. She was lean, muscular, and around 5' 9''. "I'm going to train in here, and get even stronger!" she yelled out.

Light glanced over and noded, greeting her from one end of the bar. "This is a good place to train.."
Jillyfro
TrueHippie

"Sounds like fun"

"I hope it is. We were supposed to attack it on valentines day, but it didn't work out so well. I couldn't even be there, I was busy."
Rayne laughs loudly "Out getting yourself some huh?"
Jillyfro
SuperHakufu

Light glanced over and noded, greeting her from one end of the bar. "This is a good place to train.."

Hakufu pointed "So are you challenging me?"
TrueHippie

"Haha..not quite. I had work to do."
Jillyfro
TrueHippie

"Haha..not quite. I had work to do."

"Oh, well i expected more out of you buddy"
SuperHakufu

Hakufu pointed "So are you challenging me?"

"Nope. If you want a fight, you'll have to challenge me." He put on a friendly smile.
TrueHippie

Light simply shrugged and pulled up a bottle of sprite from behind the barocunter. "Did you want something to drink?"
Jillyfro
TrueHippie

Light simply shrugged and pulled up a bottle of sprite from behind the barocunter. "Did you want something to drink?"
Waving his hand sligthly Rayne reponds "Naw, im not thirsty"
a young fox walks into the bar waiting for the first tournament to be over to sign up for the next one.((please pm this back to me if you want to rp. i wont be one for a while so just to give the heads up))
The dog from before walked in and sat in front of the bar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff