Art shop!

Whoo! 1 100.0% [ 775 ]
Total Votes:[ 775 ]

Familiar Dabbler

13,725 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I know the feeling Nya, I know the feeling.
The Incorrigible Thalimon
Vows are spoken
To be broken

Indeed. How about yours?

"Feelings are intense
Words are trivial" excerpt from "Enjoy the silence" by Depeche Mode

Mine was awful. My boyfriend broke up with me in January and we live together. He went away for Valentines weekend and I drank and cried. We still live together, which is awkward.
Nya-chan
Just passing by, for the sake of old times.

First time I came here, I was 16.

Now, I feel old...

I was 14, so it's been 10 years for me. Feels weird.

I'm glad I had you guys to talk to back then. Not sure how I'd have survived high school without you.

Dangerous Lover

4,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Vaguely_Imaginary
Nya-chan

Now, I feel old...

I'm glad I had you guys to talk to back then. Not sure how I'd have survived high school without you.

You will always have a special place in my heart. I'd fall in love with you all over again any day. heart

*hugs tight*

Familiar Dabbler

13,725 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Vaguely_Imaginary
Mine was awful. My boyfriend broke up with me in January and we live together. He went away for Valentines weekend and I drank and cried. We still live together, which is awkward.

That sounds horrible. I'm sorry.
*Hugs*
You know we're always here if you need. Or, at least I'm constantly ghosting around the forums and things. If you er want to chat or anything let me know. I'll give you my skype and other info. All there if you want it.
Nya-chan
Vaguely_Imaginary
Nya-chan

Now, I feel old...

You will always have a special place in my heart. I'd fall in love with you all over again any day. heart

*hugs tight*

Aww, thanks. That's very sweet. whee heart
The Incorrigible Thalimon
Vaguely_Imaginary

That sounds horrible. I'm sorry.
*Hugs*
You know we're always here if you need. Or, at least I'm constantly ghosting around the forums and things. If you er want to chat or anything let me know. I'll give you my skype and other info. All there if you want it.

It was inevitable really. Things hadn't been good for a long time and neither of us were happy but neither of us wanted to hurt the other. He just decided it was time to call it quits sooner than I did. It still hurt a lot though, and I'm still not really ok, but I'm doing better. He does have a girlfriend now though, which kinda sucks.

Thanks, I really appreciate that. smile
How are you two?

Familiar Dabbler

13,725 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm doing okay. looking for a new job because the one I have is finally making me angry, but, still have a good relationship and good friends so. All in all not bad.

I'm sorry your situation is so awkward. *Hugs* I'm glad it's improving somewhat though. <3
What job do you do at the moment?

Familiar Dabbler

13,725 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm a cook/oven cleaner/Dough Roller/waiter/cashier at a pizza restaurant that's local to the west coast of the US.
Why does it make you angry? What kind of job are you looking for next?

Familiar Dabbler

13,725 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm part time, getting next to no hours and getting paid the minimum that I can be paid, so not enough for rent or utilities. It's just a bad job. As for what's next, whatever I can find and actually get. I just hope it pays better.

Dangerous Lover

4,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dangerous Lover

4,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I keep coming back here, years after years, because of you guys.

We'd be best friends, or more, if we lived in the same place. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces