K 0.50411985018727 50.4% [ 2692 ]
Mmkay 0.49588014981273 49.6% [ 2648 ]
Total Votes:[ 5340 ]

2,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
oOpenguinnOo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. finger, trigger,..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
↑click↑↑click↑
↓click↓↓click↓↓click↓
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
↑click↑↑click↑↑click↑
↓click↓↓click↓
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
..click! click! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
JenovasWitness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-|-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-|-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-|-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-|-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-|-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-|-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OblivionOfCares
Infernas
OblivionOfCares
Wouldnt it be kickass to be able to pick are own color scheme for this website..?&>
Wouldn't it be kickass to be able to pick our own desired layout ranging from past to present like so many people have requested?
Er no.. Just anything that gets rid of purple is great.
I know. But I still had to be d**k and throw that out there.
User Image

Toky-chan's egg/hatchlings: ((Please Click))

Eggs/Hatchlings:
Bred Eggs:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby Sitting:(please click)

User Image

Witch's Partner

Aged Newb

Mazidox
And still don't know enough .-.
Why so?

@Scratch - o.< Why's she all the way over there?

2,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. finger, trigger,..

↑click↑↑click↑
↓click↓↓click↓↓click↓
↑click↑↑click↑↑click↑
↓click↓↓click↓
..click! click! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Infernas
OblivionOfCares
Infernas
OblivionOfCares
Wouldnt it be kickass to be able to pick are own color scheme for this website..?&>
Wouldn't it be kickass to be able to pick our own desired layout ranging from past to present like so many people have requested?
Er no.. Just anything that gets rid of purple is great.
I know. But I still had to be d**k and throw that out there.
It's not consider cocky until you rage me.. Try me?
JenovasWitness
JenovasWitness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-|-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-|-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-|-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-|-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-|-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-|-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Derressh's Wife

Magical Blob

Derressh
Why so?
For purposes unknown?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items