Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have $25 in cash, it's 6/6/6 and it's my 21st birthday, what do you think I should do?

Go out and party! Whoo! 0.37837837837838 37.8% [ 28 ]
Stay home and hide and pray. (someone actually said that one to me) 0.040540540540541 4.1% [ 3 ]
Burgers and buddies are good. ^_^ 0.28378378378378 28.4% [ 21 ]
Well here's what I would do...(post) 0.040540540540541 4.1% [ 3 ]
Beer! Um... I mean Gold! ^_^ 0.25675675675676 25.7% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
< 1 2 3

it's just another day for religious people to feel fearful of, especially the christians, no offense. today is my friend's birthday as well and we had our graduation rehearsal today....

Festive Shapeshifter

Well gotta go Thanks everyone who posted, shared jokes and comments and some pretty interesting stories. If anyone wants to get a hold of me send me a pm.

Also, I know this is a shameless plug and all, but I'll be doing avi art pretty soon and if anybody is interested check out some of my stuff in the art arena. Thanks again and see you around. smile
gosh, well many people's birthday is today.
isn't it? neutral
Happy Bday ^_^
I'd say go out for dinner with a few friends...
(I know 2 ppl whose b-day is today)
Yume Awaranai
Like the title says today's date is triple sixes and I'm curious to find out what people think about it. Oh and yeah it's my 21st birthday, before anyone askes I'm not gonna go out drinking to celibrate 'cause I'm broke. Might go for burgers w/ my friends tho.

Anyway what would you do today if you were me?(if you wanna be totally accurate I have $25 right now and that's all I have to celibrate w/) Or you could suggest what you think I should do. biggrin

HOLY ********, IT"S THE ANTI-CHRIST!!!!

RUN FOR YOUR PATHETIC LIVES!!!!

Ofan's Fangirl

Proud Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
Go for the burgers - And Happy Birthday! xD It's a friend of mine's birthday today too... She turns 18. 3nodding
you're 21 so you should go get totally wasted mrgreen ....
....legally this time
Awesome day for a birthday smile
Go have fun with your friends smile
21 doesn't really mean anything to me, since the legal drinking age in Canada is 19. I will be 19 in a month and 16 days smile
Burgers! domokun domokun YUM!
Friends! mrgreen mrgreen HELLO!
NINJAS! ninja ninja ...
PIRATES! pirate pirate ARRGH!!!
Sword chucks! (No picture available.) WTF?
hmm....i wonder what would happen if a baby was born on June 6th, 2060. that would be 6/6/60, but it wouldn't count because of the zero...any way, back on topic...

go do nothing! go to the mall and just walk around aimlessly, possibly buying something, or, ask your friends....i don't really know why i'm posting this, but yeah....
Yume Awaranai
Like the title says today's date is triple sixes and I'm curious to find out what people think about it. Oh and yeah it's my 21st birthday, before anyone askes I'm not gonna go out drinking to celibrate 'cause I'm broke. Might go for burgers w/ my friends tho.

Anyway what would you do today if you were me?(if you wanna be totally accurate I have $25 right now and that's all I have to celibrate w/) Or you could suggest what you think I should do. biggrin

I think you should lock your doors, find a little corner in your closet, and pray... eek
Looks like it's high time for you to get s**t-faced.
I know someone else who's birthday falls on today, too. xd

Happy birthday to you, though.
It's the 21st birthday... go out, pick up a cheap case of beer, sit at home and get drunk toasting to Dooms Day.

heh... while drinking to the end of the world sounds like a blast, Bugers with some friends is a great way to spend any birthday. 21 really is no more special that any other, except for the legally buying booze thing. Enjoy your day, and don't let the idiots who think the fact it's 6/6/06 really mean's anything get to ya. Remember the Y2K hype? Yea, exactly. ^.^

Oh, by the way, Happy Birthday!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces