Welcome to Gaia! ::

in cards you have 1 cheat mode but you come up against two others so it should be only fair that you have two and i think that it should be to stop your oppoinant useing there cheat so say that the man uses pocket ace you use your cheat to stop him useing pocket ace same with jinx's fresh start

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I agree that would be nice, and I think the bot should have it's own special power.
Kole_Locke
I agree that would be nice, and I think the bot should have it's own special power.
no because he already uss the two others so then it would be 3v1 at the mo but if this works 3v2

Dangerous Lunatic

Yeah, really, this would be a nice change.

A cheat power thats not the dumbest power in the universe... what a concept.
or how about you stop crying there so east to beat/.

Dangerous Lunatic

That too, make the damn dealers have some skill.
xXEagleEyeXx
they may be easy to beat but the cheats are all timed like the pocket ace when they get 10 and the fresh start when you get 19,20,21 so if we can cancel them out then it is stoping that vicious cycle of wanting the high numbers and them getting beat by a cheating dealer
Baboot
or how about you stop crying there so east to beat/.
did you see me cry no that may be because i am not but as in my previous coment there is a cycle so if we can break this now and then it would be a bit better

Dapper Fatcat

gremlinuk
xXEagleEyeXx
they may be easy to beat but the cheats are all timed like the pocket ace when they get 10 and the fresh start when you get 19,20,21 so if we can cancel them out then it is stoping that vicious cycle of wanting the high numbers and them getting beat by a cheating dealer

So, and if you use your cheat at the right time you can almost always win as well. It's not hard.

Unless we get the abillity to destroy the world in a blinding light, I won't be happy with new cheats.
xXEagleEyeXx
ew those people are gay surprised exclaim exclaim exclaim rofl
You don't even have to cheat at blackjack to win big.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff