Welcome to Gaia! ::

For some games, reading the credits is just....lame neutral If the music is bland and even worse there's no pictures/animation other than the names of the developers going up, it gets boring real quickly stare

However, in some games if you wait till the end, you get like a hint/cheat/easter egg....then again there's always Gamefaqs.com sweatdrop

But I dunno, I spent good money on the game and accomplised a hard feat of beating it, so part of me says to stay throughout the entire credits to get my FULL money's worth scream But there's the part that goes "This is BORING! stressed "

Anyone feel like that? Or just turn it off at the slight glimpse of credits? xd
I get that feeling too but I've shut my game off anyways at some times ^^;
i always sit through the credits kinda of like a tradition thingy to look back on all the tough moments and blah blah blah, its also a time to call your friends and brag about it. the only time i dont sit through any credits is if i use cheats but i dont use them that often

Dapper Gaian

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Father Knows Best
For some games, reading the credits is just....lame neutral If the music is bland and even worse there's no pictures/animation other than the names of the developers going up, it gets boring real quickly stare

However, in some games if you wait till the end, you get like a hint/cheat/easter egg....then again there's always Gamefaqs.com sweatdrop

But I dunno, I spent good money on the game and accomplised a hard feat of beating it, so part of me says to stay throughout the entire credits to get my FULL money's worth scream But there's the part that goes "This is BORING! stressed "

Anyone feel like that? Or just turn it off at the slight glimpse of credits? xd
I usually feel something similar.
agreed, credits are just way too.. lengthy.

even Fable, which has images and okay music, made me fall to sleep.. I was like, "Hurry up! I wanna play more!"
DDR Credits! :p
Rei_Anami
agreed, credits are just way too.. lengthy.

even Fable, which has images and okay music, made me fall to sleep.. I was like, "Hurry up! I wanna play more!"

Fablez credits killed me stressed i hated them but i wanted to go on a huge rampage with the uber sword so i sat there for the whole 20 minutes of credits
I remember the ending to Paper Mario, they had this awesome parade!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

But usually it's just a bunch of names I don't recognize. razz
I watch until a certain point. No one has a gun to my head forcing me to look at it.
KH2 had good credits. Like when you see the screens of your adventure. Then videos of what happened to other worlds. The music was awesome too. Plus if you sit through the credits you see other stuff too.
I always read the credits. Me and my friends read all of the names aloud, because it's funny.
tales_of_symphonia
I remember the ending to Paper Mario, they had this awesome parade!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin

But usually it's just a bunch of names I don't recognize. razz

Super Mario RPG > Paper Mario

They soooo stole the idea of the parade! scream
Credits are gay.lol
I watched the credits for FF9 and KH. I don't why for FF9.. probably for the black jack game.

But KH had a few after scenes, which was nice.
Come on, those people spent hours of their lives making those wonderful games. For me, reading the credits is the time when I pay homage to the game creators, for they kick a**.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff