Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hmmm....Hmmm....

Im gonna become a back massage person dealy. xD
Anela Vesir
-Just lays there- I am so abused xP
And yet YOUR the one who gave me that blackeye. lol

clarion's King

Super Model

I have successfully created waterproof paper. Studies show that Big Mouth Fishes are the most intelligent. The Candy Striper was jelous, so it yelled out: "You fugly Bass'terd!".

God, I love the admin who named this mask the Big Mouth Bass'terd. It fits so well twisted
Hmm, yeah, cosplay seems to work, I saw a Mario looking avatar and a Luigi looking avatar win in some of the weeks, quite sad, their so simple, yet people loves Mario and Luigi. Then that Spock avatar and I believe maybe even a Captain Jack Sparrow avatar? But yeah, they seem good ways to achieve quite abit of good votes, compared to having the a really damned good avatar who has millions worth of items on and gets voted a 1 just for having the items on, which is the reason I don't check out the avatar arena. On a side note, I haven't entered it yet considering I believe I never come up with good enough avatars to actually compete with. xp
Magus
I have successfully created waterproof paper. Studies show that Big Mouth Fishes are the most intelligent. The Candy Striper was jelous, so it yelled out: "You fugly Bass'terd!".

God, I love the admin who named this mask the Big Mouth Bass'terd. It fits so well twisted
:O you make that mask look good though.
XD LOL XDD wait you didnt know? DX!! *hugs* lollol
Digital Plague
Keaton The Viking
Digital Plague
Delerium
omgomg XD
You gots style. With that pimp Grizzly. It out Pimps Keaton. lol

nothing outpimps keaton

he even has lovely ladies rofl

now that is pimp xd
Trust me on this my battle friend, that Grizzly is More Pimp. cool

more verosious mebe

Hardcore Punk

softwind
Anela Vesir
Digital Plague
Anela Vesir
-Backs away from the fish eaten faces- crying -runs out of the thread screaming- Aaaaaaaahhhhh!
- Trips.- eek
-Lands on face- @_@
-Chibifies and pounces- ninja heart
4laugh -snuggles da Softie-

-Shakes fist at Digi- you deserved it!

-Snuggles witf JenJen too-

clarion's King

Super Model

Delerium
Magus

:O you make that mask look good though.

And thats why Candy Striper is so ******** ugly. Kalec makes it look like s**t too.
Keaton The Viking
Digital Plague
Keaton The Viking
Digital Plague
Delerium
omgomg XD
You gots style. With that pimp Grizzly. It out Pimps Keaton. lol

nothing outpimps keaton

he even has lovely ladies rofl

now that is pimp xd
Trust me on this my battle friend, that Grizzly is More Pimp. cool

more verosious mebe
Look man, I know it's had to admit, but you have to. The Grizzly is more pimp. I'm sorry you had to find out this way. rofl
i have no comment .. XP Id like a ruby mask but im not willing to PAY out the a** for it.

clarion's King

Super Model

Delerium
i have no comment .. XP Id like a ruby mask but im not willing to PAY out the a** for it.

None of the owners are willing to sell anyway.
Ai Ninja #1
XD LOL XDD wait you didnt know? DX!! *hugs* lollol

Of course not, I ish teh stoopeed cool heart heart heart *licks*

@Nela: So how's mah Nela feelin? whee heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items