User Image

User Image

User Image You'll be in stitches with these Fluffy Friends! This brand new recolor item generator is stuffed with fabulous and colorful styles made by Gaia and by Gaians like you! Open it up to find new premium styles like I am Beary Cathartic, Eternal Kumalita, Oh, Coy Wyrm?, Perfect Ample Aim, [Animal] Party of Pixie Woes, I am Boned Witch, Enchanted Unbearably Cringe E, and more! You could also get one of a number of brand new user-designed items: Reanimated Blood Donor by sterek, Ominous locks? or Fwoggy Friends by Resviana, Actually Fluffy Hair by Ted D Ber, I Flavour of Pudding I by Birth Control Glasses, Cultergist's Sweater by Coltergist, Nekokei's Regality by TheRayCook v2, vibing ♡ nekokei by pocky, Natural Twen-Tee by fknnrd, Dark Spirit Garb by Nymphadora Tonks Airman, The Obscure Haunting by Midnight Shadow Damien, or Bone Ossidian Swordstress by De Tomaat! If you've got a zest for life, you might meet the fiery new [KINDRED] Sprinkles the Spicy Icecreamicorn! And if you're the perfect plush pal, you could even claim one of four Project Tie-Dye Tickets or one of two Project Rainbow Tickets to create your own custom Gaia recolor! While these prizes are limited, there are still so many opportunities to win with Fluffy Friends! Because every time you open it up, you'll be greeted with a brand new colorful style!

Get Fluffy Friends!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!
Learn more about this month's gifts! View your Gaia rewards!