Roger 0.1 10.0% [ 3 ]
Albel 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 7 ]
Maria 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
other (can't fit the rest) 0.2 20.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
This poll closed on March 18, 2006.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

I'm stuck at the final boss Luther. Bah, so hard, so that's why I started a new game and I <3 it. The characters and the plot interest me much.

Favorite characters: Albel <3, Sophia, Roger, Cliff, Mirage
Least Favorite: Peppita and Adray
Favorite Pairings: FaytxSohpia, AlbelxSophia, AlbelxFayt, CliffxMirage

I'm indifferent about Fayt and Nel. They don't interest me all that much. ^^'
EvilBananaMann
This game was one of the reasons i bought a ps2 (the other being MGS3) and i was pissed... this game blew a**, but it figures becuase it was release by Square Enix, And they have put out some s**t games. I wish that merger had never gone on. Enix was perfect by themselves and so was Square

Finally! A person who has the same opinion as me! I was very angry and dissapointed in this game, a totally waste of $50 dollars and waiting for it's release.
I did enjoy The Second Story though.
Maria and Peppita tops.
I rent the game, and so far, it's the opnly game I've rented three times... XD

I enjoy it. The dialogue lacks enthusiasm a lot of times, and some of the voicing is BLAH... but I enjoy it. The story is good... the cg is good and the music... I think I liked the music (I need to rent it again...). I stopped where you're "recruiting" the others for the... big thing... or I'm somewhere else (I really don't remember anymore).
I do agree that the music was too loud and the voices to soft at times, though...

... still, it was a good game...
Worth the renting money. XDD

... And...uhm

Favorite characters:
Albel, Nel, Fayt, and Cliff... and what's her face... The chick with blue hair that's a lot like Fayt... Maria? Was that her name?
Least Favorite: Sophiasophiasophiasophia... and Roger and Peppita...
Favorite Pairings: AlbelxNel. ^^;
Skyhope
I'm stuck at the final boss Luther. Bah, so hard, so that's why I started a new game and I <3 it. The characters and the plot interest me much.

Favorite characters: Albel <3, Sophia, Roger, Cliff, Mirage
Least Favorite: Peppita and Adray
Favorite Pairings: FaytxSohpia, AlbelxSophia, AlbelxFayt, CliffxMirage

I'm indifferent about Fayt and Nel. They don't interest me all that much. ^^'
You think hes Hard now wait till you fight him in the Urssa Lava Caves.I liked Sta Ocean III.I still Think Star Ocean IIs the best out of all of theme.still I Got Star Ocean III,Tales Of Symphonia and Paper Mario II all at the same Time and didnt give each one enough attention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff