Total Votes:[ 204 ]

[red][dragon]
Guitar_Man_x
[red][dragon]
Guitar_Man_x
[red][dragon]
Guitar_Man_x
he is a blocker,trust me.

The man chuckles lightly. "You know, I don't know why I'm arguing with you. It will have no real ending point, and you will be dead soon anyway."
((sorry comp probs))
yeah right by who?ur anorexic lookin a**?

The man holds up his hand, a small smirk on his face. "Don't tempt me, child. No, I believe Jigen here could take care of you single-handedly."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!That blundering old man?hes too attached to the rules of his people
he wont attack me with his soundbending unless i challenge him.

The man's smirk widened. "Oh really? Then what was that he just did? I swear, from this perspective it seems you are the one acting in a dense way, not him. At least he's not picking a fight in a place that the building itself could kill him, nor is he picking a fight with someone who doesn't mind destroying this general area at a moment's notice, and is in full capability to do so."
thats what i do to the old man all the time,but his body and weapons just cant cut it for a soundbender,soundbending can only be defeated by soundbending
Anamitra
Can-O-Tiger

"Its no problem at all. Its been a while since there's been anyone knew in here. It's nice to take care of someone, ya know?"

She said, looking back towards the refridgerator as she eyes it hungrily. She had remember the fresh blood she had preserved in a container the night before. It was still fresh, her nose picking up the scent as her blood lust went crazy. She looked back to Ana, biteing her lower lip in anticipation. She turned on her heals, opening the fridge door and looking to the container. She lifted it from its icey prison, looking to a cabinet which held the glasses. She took a clean one from it, pouring some of the AB negative elixer into it and returning the container back to the refridgerator. She sipped it slowly, closing her eyes to hide the soft blood red that began to fill them. It ment her demonic energy was flowing, and she was trying her best to control it.

"Its hard to imagine not having many new people come around here. You all seem to be very welcoming." She nibbled on another small bite of steak as she watched Tiger sip on the blood. Her nose wrinkled slightly as she cringed at the thought of the taste of blood. Though she thought blood was foul and gross tasting, she found herself smiling at Tigers satisfaction for the discusting drink. Ana could feel the deminic energy, and knew you must have been trying to control it.

After taking another bite of her steak, she looked up and watched Tiger again.."Is it hard to keep control?"

She took a deep breath, opening her eyes to reveil two jet black hues. She nodded shakily, shivering slightly as she began to regain control. Her fangs had become longer slightly, not very noticeable if you hadn't been paying attention to them for a while.

"Yeah..Sometimes it gets so intense i even try to kill my own family for their blood."

She confessed, taking a long chug of the blood in hopes to douce the flames of desire within her. She loved blood, it had become an addiction for her know. It was because of her race, which needed blood about every other day if they were to survive. That is why her race was so rare, many of them had died out in fear of killing others for blood. But she wasn't afraid. She wasn't willing to die. Again.
*smileys Insanely*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!
jigen-spawn
*smileys Insanely*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!
*scratches right of my mask*what? Have u finally lost it from knowing that there is a new hotter soundbender here?
Guitar_Man_x
[red][dragon]
Guitar_Man_x
[red][dragon]
Guitar_Man_x
((sorry comp probs))
yeah right by who?ur anorexic lookin a**?

The man holds up his hand, a small smirk on his face. "Don't tempt me, child. No, I believe Jigen here could take care of you single-handedly."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!That blundering old man?hes too attached to the rules of his people
he wont attack me with his soundbending unless i challenge him.

The man's smirk widened. "Oh really? Then what was that he just did? I swear, from this perspective it seems you are the one acting in a dense way, not him. At least he's not picking a fight in a place that the building itself could kill him, nor is he picking a fight with someone who doesn't mind destroying this general area at a moment's notice, and is in full capability to do so."
thats what i do to the old man all the time,but his body and weapons just cant cut it for a soundbender,soundbending can only be defeated by soundbending

The man's smirk widens moreso as the hand he held up erupts in flames. "Apparently...you wish to be the first fool for me to assist in the death of. Well now...I wouldn't want to disappoint an imbecile."
Can-O-Tiger

She took a deep breath, opening her eyes to reveil two jet black hues. She nodded shakily, shivering slightly as she began to regain control. Her fangs had become longer slightly, not very noticeable if you hadn't been paying attention to them for a while.

"Yeah..Sometimes it gets so intense i even try to kill my own family for their blood."

She confessed, taking a long chug of the blood in hopes to douce the flames of desire within her. She loved blood, it had become an addiction for her know. It was because of her race, which needed blood about every other day if they were to survive. That is why her race was so rare, many of them had died out in fear of killing others for blood. But she wasn't afraid. She wasn't willing to die. Again.

She cringed and looked away as Tiger chugged down more of the blood..

"I have to admit..Im not a huge fan of blood..I mostly eat just human food, except for sea food of course.."

She finnished off her steak and looked around for where she should put the dirtied dishes. Ana looked akwarldy out the door to where the men were arguing...."Does this happen often..?"
Guitar_Man_x
jigen-spawn
*scratches right of my mask*what? Have u finally lost it from knowing that there is a new hotter soundbender here?
please after im done with u,ull be pulp!becuase i ACCEPT!*the world seems to go silent as the sky turns white, and the ground and the sky turn into nothing but white.*
jigen-spawn
Guitar_Man_x
jigen-spawn
please after im done with u,ull be pulp!becuase i ACCEPT!*the world seems to go silent as the sky turns white, and the ground and the sky turn into nothing but white.*
*looks out side as he sees this*WHAT HAVE U DONE!?!?!
Guitar_Man_x
jigen-spawn
Guitar_Man_x
jigen-spawn

The man smiles broadly as the flames dissipate. "Now this looks like a fun show."
Anamitra
Can-O-Tiger

"I have to admit..Im not a huge fan of blood..I mostly eat just human food, except for sea food of course.."

She finnished off her steak and looked around for where she should put the dirtied dishes. Ana looked akwarldy out the door to where the men were arguing...."Does this happen often..?"

"On occasion..."

She muttered, anouyance in her voice as she listened to them as well. She finished off the blood, her eyes slowly fading back to their elegant gold as she had cut off her blood lust. She placed the bloody glass into the sink, filling it with water to wash the blood away.

"But anyway. I have a key to an open room on the second floor. That is where the members of this manor sleep. The high lords and ladies sleep a floor up, like me. But i also have a room on the second floor from when i was just a member. I sometimes sleep in there, only on the first night a new arrival sleeps here just in case they need anything. And seeing as how you seem to enjoy this place, would you like that extra room?"

She asked, a cloud of silver smoke appearing in her hand as it became compact and formed a long silver key in her hand. It was modified so that it only opened the room it was assigened, making it impossible for someone to enter without it. She held the key up, awaiting Ana's response with a slight smile.
Guitar_Man_x
jigen-spawn
Guitar_Man_x
jigen-spawn
heehehehehee, u challenged me,u didnt say it in the right tense but u said it none the less.*a guitar flys out from the white abyss,the guitar is glowing red on one side and was electric but the other side was glowing blue and was with the accoustic body frame,with a hole in the center of the body shininga brilliant green*
jigen-spawn
Guitar_Man_x
jigen-spawn
Guitar_Man_x
jigen-spawn
heehehehehee, u challenged me,u didnt say it in the right tense but u said it none the less.*a guitar flys out from the white abyss,the guitar is glowing red on one side and was electric but the other side was glowing blue and was with the accoustic body frame,with a hole in the center of the body shininga brilliant green*
WHERE ARE WE!?!? I DEMAND THAT U TELL ME!*i am obveously peaked with anger.*
(). Alright yeah, this guy is definatly Jigen on another account. I'd know his way of rping anywhere. .()
Can-O-Tiger
Anamitra
Can-O-Tiger

"On occasion..."

She muttered, anouyance in her voice as she listened to them as well. She finished off the blood, her eyes slowly fading back to their elegant gold as she had cut off her blood lust. She placed the bloody glass into the sink, filling it with water to wash the blood away.

"But anyway. I have a key to an open room on the second floor. That is where the members of this manor sleep. The high lords and ladies sleep a floor up, like me. But i also have a room on the second floor from when i was just a member. I sometimes sleep in there, only on the first night a new arrival sleeps here just in case they need anything. And seeing as how you seem to enjoy this place, would you like that extra room?"

She asked, a cloud of silver smoke appearing in her hand as it became compact and formed a long silver key in her hand. It was modified so that it only opened the room it was assigened, making it impossible for someone to enter without it. She held the key up, awaiting Ana's response with a slight smile.

She smiled as she got up and fallowed Tigers example, putting her dishes in the sink. She turned to face her with an almost excited smile. "I would love to have a room here. Is it allright if I were modify it slightly with a few of my own things?" A few things was more like an entire habitat, but is was requiered if she were to servive.

Her eyes quickly turned thier attention to outside, where the guys were up to something odd..She glanced back to Tiger with a half smile while shaking her head slightly. "Show me the way I guess?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff